3500 potential terrorists living in U.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your suggestion then?

Lots of folk want to have a little dig (fair enough, I'd do the same) but nobody is offering an alternative.

Nothing. Even when asked. Absolute silence.

What's your suggestion or will you read this and bow out?
I wasn't the one offering the answers, you were. I usually agree with you on a lot of subjects but the fact is you can't deport people from the country they were born in to a one that doesn't exist.

Lots of folk want to have a little dig (fair enough, I'd do the same) but nobody is offering an alternative.

If people are found guilty, they go through the judicial system and are sentenced accordingly. I said this early on.

You mentioned 'costing the taxpayer', again like a foaming Daily Mail knacker but who is funding the rounding up and mass shipping out of these 'potential' terrorists. I'm still yet to see you explain how it would work.

Where is this island?

The knock on effect of shipping people to an unnamed island that doesn't exist form the country they are born in would cause more friction and division between communities.

You haven't proposed how we would have consistency against all terrorists, ones that aren't affiliated with ISIS. You can't have 1 rule for ISIS and 1 rule for everything else. It's not how the law in a civilised country works, for good reason.

And then what happens, what is the endgane to this? Do we keep them in there indefinitely? It would cost an absolute fortune and imagibe would be a nughtnare legally speaking, the lawyers would be salivating at the prospect of litigation.

I did put this up for comment. But if something like this occurred and it did prevent an incident such as Manchester it would get my vote. There is a time when

That is my issue I have to say. Listened to Jezza on Friday and he not one option to sort the Islamic issue out other than to engage in talks with a set of stateless individuals who can offer nothing but further death and hurt. How do we deal with perhaps 3500 potential terrorists within whom at least 300 are worthy of round the clock surveillance. Anyone who has been involved will understand the number of men/women needed to undertake such a single job never mind perhaps 300.

We do need a fix and not a 'solution' to what has a potentially terrible outcome.

If it's proven that they're ISIS supporters, no problem.

Arrest, ship out, repatriate them to ISIS-controlled land.

The only issue would be whether or not we're just swelling ISIS' numbers in which case we'd have to imprison them but it makes me sick that money could be going to schools, hospitals or policing but is instead going towards keeping those ***** at HM's pleasure.

It's a shame we don't have a remote, unserviced island to leave them all on.

We have an island off the coast of Scotland, the one used for biological warfare tests around WW II.

Sorted.

We have an island off the coast of Scotland, the one used for biological warfare tests around WW II.

Sorted.
Just a thought but why not please the Hunts, the Vivisectionists and the paranoid all in one fell swoop. Use some for drugs trials, give the bunnies and rats a holiday and let the rest out for the Hunts to chase, give the foxes a week off? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back