3500 potential terrorists living in U.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Course you can. Why should we as a society have to pay the huge costs of imprisoning those people?

For one they'll spread their radicalism further in prison and for another they can never be let out. You cannot rehabilitate a terrorist.

We would be much safer as a society if we deprived them of their British citizenship.

They've declared their support for a state that is hostile to us. It is absolutely barmy to think we should allow them to remain here, either as free men or at huge cost to the taxpayer.
You can deradicalise people.

Why does it matter if they're a state or not? You keep saying this but you're not saying why it is important.

They control territory. If your hang up is that its technically Syrian territory, well the sovereignty of the Syrian state is a secondary concern to me.

It might. I'm also happy to have them sent away to a remote island.

I just don't want IS in my country.

How are you going to open these negotiations to transport people to a country which doesn't exist?

How are going to get around international law?

What are you going to do with terrorists who don't support ISIS? How are you going to have consistency across all terrorist activity?

How are you going to open these negotiations to transport people to a country which doesn't exist?

What are you going to do with terrorists who don't support ISIS? How are you going to have consistency across all terrorist activity?
How are we going to find an empty island? :lol:

Rubber dinghy rapids innit bruv?

Why don't you answer as to how we are going to just dump British Citizens on an island? Or just dump them in Syria?

If you can explain how you are going to manage this, then maybe I'll consider giving you a reasoned response.

If it doesn't already exist, introduce legislation to strip British citizenship from anyone found guilty of plotting terror.

Put them on a ship to a remote, unserviced island.

Sorted.

Why does it matter? Why does it matter?

Yeah. Let's just ignore international law.

Let's drop anyone everywhere we feel like it.

In that case. Libya has a refugee. Said refugee decides he wants to pledge allegiance to the UK. Libya decides to drop him in Warwickshire despite him never having been there. Is that ok?

Haway man. You're a smart lad. You get this.

I don't think Libya have the infrastructure to do that. We on the other hand do, as a world leading military power.

If it doesn't already exist, introduce legislation to strip British citizenship from anyone found guilty of plotting terror.

Put them on a ship to a remote, unserviced island.

Sorted.

I don't think Libya have the infrastructure to do that. We on the other hand do, as a world leading military power.

I really hope you are being facetious and playing to the galleries. I find it hard to compute that you are this stupid.

Negotiations? I'm pretty sure the Navy have boats. I mean once the Tories are done with the Navy they might have to borrow a steam trawler but as of now we still have some boats left.

International law? I'm sure the toothless UN will be foaming. They have the Saudis on their human rights commission I believe so they're hardly one to talk.

Terrorists who aren't pledging allegiance to another state/pseudostate will have to be dealt with differently.

I really hope you are being facetious and playing to the galleries. I find it hard to compute that you are this stupid.

Am I supposed to be bothered by this?

Negotiations? I'm pretty sure the Navy have boats. I mean once the Tories are done with the Navy they might have to borrow a steam trawler but as of now we still have some boats left.

International law? I'm sure the toothless UN will be foaming. They have the Saudis on their human rights commission I believe so they're hardly one to talk.

Terrorists who aren't pledging allegiance to another state/pseudostate will have to be dealt with differently.

Is 'they have boats' your argument? :lol:

Am I supposed to be bothered by this?

No, it's just baffling how stupid your idea is and your attempt to back it by saying stick em on a boat and dump it somewhere.

It's like reading the Facebook comments on a Daily Mail article from a bloke with a poppy as his avatar.

Jesus Christ

If you'd prefer we kept terrorists in this country at your expense then be my guest.

If you think that's the best way to go, great.

I don't.

No, it's just baffling how stupid your idea is and your attempt to back it by saying stick em on a boat and dump it somewhere.

It's like reading the Facebook comments on a Daily Mail article from a bloke with a poppy as his avatar.

Well you're welcome to disagree mate. I'm fine sitting here soaking up the vitriol.

Is 'they have boats' your argument? :lol:

Well you did ask how we'd get them there.

If you'd prefer we kept terrorists in this country at your expense then be my guest.

I don't.

Well you're welcome to disagree mate. I'm fine sitting here soaking up the vitriol.

Vitriol :lol:

I don't.

Your MBH act is pretty good now

I'm also happy to have them sent away to a remote island.

The best solution. If not, liberals will just keep on coming out with the same waffle each time a terrorist atrocity happens. After all, they don't offer successful solutions other than label anyone else who does have a decent idea on how to handle the situation as Islamophobes.

You do seem fairly angry.
Your MBH act is pretty good now

It's not like it could ever happen. We're part of the ECHR.

Any other way of dealing with terrorism is expensive and probably ineffective.

If we keep them here we run the risk of them radicalising other prisoners. We also have to pay for their upkeep and healthcare the rest of their lives.

If we deport them then of course there are many issues.

If someone wants to destroy this country and kill its citizens, how do you deal with them? I really cannot see any way in which those people can ever be part of society which leads me to either lifetime imprisonment or deportation.

You do seem fairly angry.

It's not like it could ever happen. We're part of the ECHR.

Any other way of dealing with terrorism is expensive and probably ineffective.

If we keep them here we run the risk of them radicalising other prisoners. We also have to pay for their upkeep and healthcare the rest of their lives.

If we deport them then of course there are many issues.

If someone wants to destroy this country and kill its citizens, how do you deal with them? I really cannot see any way in which those people can ever be part of society which leads me to either lifetime imprisonment or deportation.

Not in the slightest, I think your suggestions absolutely hilarious.

Well that's not good enough

Syria is still a state. You can't chuck British citizens at it

But you continue to appease to the daily mail crew mate. You're smarter than that
So what do you suggest should be done with people who are intent on causing harm to normal people, just going about their normal day to day lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back