300k to 1 millon Brits

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was more than 2 weeks ago--like i say what have they been doing since then- to call them all stranded is a bit rich i got a flight out of france 2 weeks ago when this was looking serious and they locked down earlier than a lot of countries in Europe

so hardly stranded then if they were living there
Why did you want to get out mate?, you not have carte vitale for over here.
Last commercial flight just left Paris Orly, closed for the unforeseeable future now.

Last edited:

@bomber standing in tears in the departure lounge in Porto airport.
Nice one loser,iam very happy and safe here,4.5 times less likely to die from CV19 than if I was in the UK.Lardy did say CV would only hit the back water nations the most,seems he was right.
Classic 🤣 But in all seriousness I do hope he is fine :neutral:
Never felt better,how's the move to Canada going?

Last edited:
Nice one loser,iam very happy and safe here,4.5 times less likely to die from CV19 than if I was in the UK.Lardy did say CV would only hit the back water nations the most,seems he was right.

Never felt better,how's the move to Canada going?
Glad your back mate,i was going to HALO jump over Portugal and launch a one man rescue mission to repatriate you kicking and screaming back to blighty,canada we got some paperwork from Minto homes for an off-plan in Orleans,projected timescale for completion of the place is mid-2021 fingers crossed.

Glad your back mate,i was going to HALO jump over Portugal and launch a one man rescue mission to repatriate you kicking and screaming back to blighty,canada we got some paperwork from Minto homes for an off-plan in Orleans,projected timescale for completion of the place is mid-2021 fingers crossed.
And miss out on the Sunlit uplands and Pink Unicorns,how dare you.

Woman I worked with for many years in the NHS left got her pension. She bought a 6 bed detatched house in India. Her pension gives her a great standard of living and lets her employ 2 servants. She kept her house here . Been out in India for a year and a bit. Due to the government warnings (Indian) shes decided she wants to come back and is kicking off that the government (British) don't care. She feels her and her family should be given free flights home because of the danger and be given them within 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back