22nd October Stats

I agree completely, but there just isn't the manpower to check everyone in every venue, every day and night of the week.

There will always be those looking to circumvent the rules - unfortunately, it's human nature.
In that case we are back to where we were, table service, masks, social distancing, and finally maybe passports to get into places, maybe it is time for papers out and open to prove people have been jabbed, should have been done months ago.

Looking at last year data for mid / late oct
we are way higher in terms of cases ( although not sure on how many tests were getting done daily last year )
Hospital admissions are around 80% v oct 2020
Death rate around 60/70% v oct 2020

let’s hope the rate up vaccines boosters etc ramps up a lot very soon

In that case we are back to where we were, table service, masks, social distancing, and finally maybe passports to get into places, maybe it is time for papers out and open to prove people have been jabbed, should have been done months ago.
I can see the argument for, and agree with, the use of vaccine passports.

As for the rest - table service, masks and social distancing - I honestly can't see them coming back now.

With the majority of the country fully-vaccinated, I just don't see there being enough of an appetite - either politically, economically, or in the population as a whole - for those levels of restrictions being reinstated.

I can see the argument for, and agree with, the use of vaccine passports.

As for the rest - table service, masks and social distancing - I honestly can't see them coming back now.

With the majority of the country fully-vaccinated, I just don't see there being enough of an appetite - either politically, economically, or in the population as a whole - for those levels of restrictions being reinstated.
As of right now, that however can change, give it a month to a couple of weeks.

I know people not getting vaccinated will be contributing to the cases rising but there are alot of people with the don't care cos I'm double jabbed attitude spreading it as well so it's not just the unvaccinated. Also what about these 43000 false negative tests that was in the news. That will have contributed a massive amount due to people thinking they didn't have covid but actually did. To be honest the double jabbed with that attitude are just as bad as the unvaccinated that couldn't give a crap.

Last edited:
having the vaccine does not mean it will not spread. Not arsed is their decision to make. Same as putting on a mask. Just have to get on with it. Iv been doubled jab so I will get on with life and hope for the best.

having the vaccine does not mean it will not spread. Not arsed is their decision to make. Same as putting on a mask. Just have to get on with it. Iv been doubled jab so I will get on with life and hope for the best.

having the vaccination means you shouldn’t get too seriously ill if you catch the virus

like the flu it’s meant to keep you out of hospital more than anything

I’m getting really really fucked off with people who won’t get vaccinated, f***ing arseholes.
same here, especially when there's people around the world who probably won't even get offered it.
they should give people here a date in which to get it then if they don't their doses should be sent to less fortunate countries. sometimes we don't realise how lucky we are.

edit, unless there's some medical reason why not.

I know people not getting vaccinated will be contributing to the cases rising but there are alot of people with the don't care cos I'm double jabbed attitude spreading it as well so it's not just the unvaccinated. Also what about these 43000 false negative tests that was in the news. That will have contributed a massive amount due to people thinking they didn't have covid but actually did. To be honest the double jabbed with that attitude are just as bad as the unvaccinated that couldn't give a crap.

Slight flaw in your logic is that if everyone was jabbed then those that 'don't care' ie the ones living a normal life wouldn't be having a detrimental impact on the NHS and the increased necessity for restrictions. So in short, no, those living normally aren't even close in terms of culpability to those not getting jabbed.

Christ, look at all that Red.:(, and people thought this was over, when johnson announced freedom day, fools one and all.

If you look back at last year, there were small peaks, small troughs; on the longer term upward curve. It's not easy to explain why these small troughs and peaks take place.. The wizards will come on and speak so confidently about something they know little about, but really it's just not easy to explain. Just like last year there was a lull and now we're seeing an increase again.

'Last year it really took off at the beginning of December, so whatever is happening now it is not as bad as it is going to get.

Clearly the vaccines will reduce the severity when compared with last year: what we don't know is by how much.
Slight flaw in your logic is that if everyone was jabbed then those that 'don't care' ie the ones living a normal life wouldn't be having a detrimental impact on the NHS and the increased necessity for restrictions. So in short, no, those living normally aren't even close in terms of culpability to those not getting jabbed.

Bollocks. The virus is spread by people sharing the same air in an enclosed space. Wear a mask and stand in a different place and you're helping. Only those who can't be bothered to do that think they are somehow not part of spreading the virus and indirectly handing someone a death sentence.

'Same people to me. In fact, at least those who don't want the virus may have legitimate reasons such as safety grounds. Those who can't be bothered to stand in a different place simply can't be bothered. Even a bairn can turn up for BCG. Just because you've turned up somewhere for a few minutes to get a needle in your arm doesn't mean you care, and certainly doesn't put you in a position to get on your high horse about the unvaccinated.

Last edited:
If you look back at last year, there were small peaks, small troughs; on the longer term upward curve. It's not easy to explain why these small troughs and peaks take place.. The wizards will come on and speak so confidently about something they know little about, but really it's just not easy to explain. Just like last year there was a lull and now we're seeing an increase again.

'Last year it really took off at the beginning of December, so whatever is happening now it is not as bad as it is going to get.

Clearly the vaccines will reduce the severity when compared with last year: what we don't know is by how much.
Can't Disagree or Argue, everything you say is truth.

Bollocks. The virus is spread by people sharing the same air in an enclosed space. Wear a mask and stand in a different place and you're helping. Only those who can't be bothered to do that think they are somehow not part of spreading the virus and indirectly handing someone a death sentence.

'Same people to me. In fact, at least those who don't want the virus may have legitimate reasons such as safety grounds. Those who can't be bothered to stand in a different place simply can't be bothered. Even a bairn can turn up for BCG. Just because you've turned up somewhere for a few minutes to get a needle in your arm doesn't mean you care, and certainly doesn't put you in a position to get on your high horse about the unvaccinated.

You'd rather nobody was vaccinated and everybody continued to social distance. You've got problems pal. I'd hate to be you.

Absolute horseshit. You are more or less saying we need to mask ware and social distance for the rest of our lives. Bottom line is everybody in the country is going to catch covid at some point. If you are double jabbed the likelihood of you dying are massively reduced than if you not vaccinated. Every person double jabbed should be leading there lives the way they see fit and shouldn't feel a ounce of guilt for doing it

How long is it meant to last for to be effective and don’t want to get boosters for the rest of my life
I don't want to pay for food for the rest of my life but I expect that will continue to be the arrangement

There's bigger forces in life besides what a person wants

I'm afraid it's obvious whats going to happen if the Government continue to delay. Literally happened three f***ing times in the last year- delayed making a decision because they didn't want to, which made the outcome more prolonged and worse for everyone.

How many f***ing times will grown adults continue to believe that the same action will have different consequences

Last edited:

Back