22 years and 20 years

The girl had spiked another kid at school and got transferred to the victims school where she met Brianna. Briannas headmistress says there were no red flags.

What possessed the authorities to send someone who drugs kids to another school ? Do they think it will all just go away ?

Yet another failure by the authorities.

You're clearly out of touch with what schools are dealing with these days. This is a societal problem.

Evil exists. It's very hard not to immediately call for the girls execution from an emotional perspective. What the hell do we do with people like the killers?

You're clearly out of touch with what schools are dealing with these days. This is a societal problem.
I m not suggesting it’s the schools fault ( my daughter is a teacher).
I m querying why this girl was transferred to another school when she should have been detained. I suggest the system is flawed as the receiving headmistress wasn’t aware of the reasons.

I m not suggesting it’s the schools fault ( my daughter is a teacher).
I m querying why this girl was transferred to another school when she should have been detained. I suggest the system is flawed as the receiving headmistress wasn’t aware of the reasons.

I get ya. Honestly though, that type of thing wouldn't even raise eyebrows nowadays. The 'system' has a problem in that they are required to keep children in education but thete are so many children now exhibiting behaviours that are not desirable within that 'system'.

I get ya. Honestly though, that type of thing wouldn't even raise eyebrows nowadays. The 'system' has a problem in that they are required to keep children in education but thete are so many children now exhibiting behaviours that are not desirable within that 'system'.
I recall a kid (15) at a nearby school to ours who attacked a teacher back in the 70s. There were moves to send him to our school but the parents kicked off.
Anyway he then nicked a car and was sent to Borstal.
I can’t believe our system allows someone to spike a kid then simply move them to another school - that’s not the solution or punishment.
She then went on to commit murder .
I get she needs to continue her education but she shouldn’t be let loose amongst other kids with that offence.
Basically we’re fucked !

Awful case like.

That poor lass had nee idea. Some of the things they’d been texting each other and the letters they wrote about how they were going to do it were absolute brutal. Poor soul

Hopefully the horrible little ***** never get out for everybodies sake

I recall a kid (15) at a nearby school to ours who attacked a teacher back in the 70s. There were moves to send him to our school but the parents kicked off.
I can’t believe our system allows someone to spike a kid then simply move them to another school - that’s not the solution or punishment.
I get she needs to continue her education but she shouldn’t be let loose amongst other kids with that offence.
Basically we’re fucked !
I was told her mum is a teacher i thought there were background checks on teachers.

I was told her mum is a teacher i thought there were background checks on teachers.
She is from a very decent, normal, hard working family who are also going through absolute hell, a background check would have come up totally clean. Het mother has issued an apology to the Ghey family, excepts what her daughter has done and agrees with the sentence and that she was publicly named.

She is from a very decent, normal, hard working family who are also going through absolute hell, a background check would have come up totally clean. Het mother has issued an apology to the Ghey family, excepts what her daughter has done and agrees with the sentence and that she was publicly named.
wasn’t the mother the one who reported the daughter to the police?

Basically we’re fucked !
Excluding kids is frowned upon by the school inspectors.
Schools are forced to take all kids, no matter what their previous behaviour entailed.
There is, why is that relevant?

Last edited:
Yes, although slightly inadvertently, she knew her daughter had been with Brianna that afternoon and assumed she was a witness rather than the perpetrator.
Right, hadn’t heard the full thing. I wonder if she’d have done the same if she had suspected her.

Right, hadn’t heard the full thing. I wonder if she’d have done the same if she had suspected her.
We will never know the answer to that. It wouldn’t have made much difference, countless people who knew them, saw the three of them together, Culcheth is a fairly small self contained village, it’s not really Warrington as gets reported by the press.

Back