21st October Stats

🤷‍♂️It's par for the course to be asked for ID in Europe. Europeans are the same race by the way.
I'm not going to get into race issues with a trump supporter. But for clarity what has proof of ID ie who you are got to do with covid prevention. You are trying to mix up issues to reach a flawed conclusion.

A simple yes no question for you

Should people who are eligible to be vaccinated, be vaccinated?

Last edited:
I'm not going to get into race issues with a trump supporter. But for clarity what has proof of ID ie who you are got to do with covid prevention. You are trying to mix up issues to reach a flawed conclusion.

It'll all depend on the 'narrative' 😄

Trump supporter :lol: Certainly those elderly and vulnerable should be vaccinated, anyone else it's their own choice. I'm not against the vaccine FFS, my entire family are vaccinated.

No they can't

Still in cuckoo land shouting its over its over it isnt going up etc
Not in cuckoo land, you’ve now made a new statement that is nothing to do with you first, your original argument was that the vaccine hasn’t worked when it clearly has when you look at the data

For the last time...WE ARE DOING BETTER THAN GERMANY! Strueth!

:D
Of course.
What is Germany’s intensive care capacity ? Or hospital bed capacity in comparison to uk ?
Intensive care beds in Germany are around 30,000 with the possibility to go up to 35,000.
500,000 hospital beds in total.

UK has 164,000 hospital beds andaccording to Google. ICU 4,100 (for Adults) 5,900 if you include neonatal and children's beds.
🤷‍♂️It's par for the course to be asked for ID in Europe. Europeans are the same race by the way.
No it's not. Stop lying.
If I go to pick up a parcel they'll ask for ID. That's about it.

Last edited:
Jacinda Ardern reportedly phoned the families of all 28 people in NZ who died of Covid.

If Johnson did the same, with each call taking 5 minutes, it would take him 5 years, 9 months and 2 weeks.

Back