I don't touch the yeezy/hype stuff tbh, you basically need somebody at a store to backdoor to make it worthwhile or create a bot to win hundreds of raffles.

Running trainers are my best seller, runners (obviously mental to start with) usually stick to the same shoe (style) for years so when they are sold out everywhere as a new version has been released I'm there to help. It's all just in eBay so don't even need to deal with customers face to face.
Do you pay tax?

3 of my mates are small time landlords
They all have family or mates mates in at below the going rate
Seems to work canny
I only do commercial now. Still have a house and a couple of flats that a residential. All are rented out around half what the going rate is. At xmas I usually give them half of Decembers rent back for a few drinks etc.
Thinking about it even the commercial is leased out below the norm as the tenants are normally small local businesses.
Not bad for a scum capitalist landlord 😀

That’s where it’ll end up.

Just making the point that being a landlord isn’t the land of milk and honey everyone seems to think.

In fact the only ones who seem to be making decent money are the slum landlords and hmo parasites.
Landlords might have plenty of stresses but that doesn’t negate the fact that getting someone else to pay off your mortgage is a scummy thing to do.

Start a football team and sign 20 promising young lads on a 1-year deal for £19.23 a week. One of them is bound to come good. You can then sell that one on for a profit, and re-invest the money in 4 even more promising young.....actually, never mind.

That's the thing. My bro-in-law and his wife or girlfriend at the time wanted their own place.
Renting was their only option but also a sensible one. You don't know what someone is like until you've lived with them!

But as time has gone on, they've wanted their own place but saving for a deposit is hard.
They didn't want to move back in with parents - which is understandable, so they're stuck.
That said, if anything needs fixing - that's not their fault - I foot the bill for it, so in many ways they have it good too.

There’s a property someone I know is renting currently, upstairs flat with stairs leading down to the back door/yard in which the walls are full of damp. Basically black mould from floor to ceiling.

Landlords fix was an electric heater at the top of the stairs, when imo it should have been at the bottom (heat rises), he told them to leave it on, they said as it would cost a fortune to leave on would he chip in towards the electric via reduction in the astronomical rent. Landlord refused, so heater isn’t getting switched on, damp getting worse. Landlord costing himself more in the long run and doesent care about the self inflicted damage to his own property.

Silly, greedy, thick twat.

Last edited:
Landlords might have plenty of stresses but that doesn’t negate the fact that getting someone else to pay off your mortgage is a scummy thing to do.
In the grand scheme of things the word scum isnt really appropriate to describe landlords!

Greedy governments taxing everyone through the eyes making it ny on impossible to succeed is scum

Coral are currently best price about Sir Gino next Friday (NRNB)

Stick the £20k on at 10/11 and it'll be at over £38k come 1.45PM next Friday, then I would go from there.

If you did that on Saturday you would wake up zero.
Just because he's favourite doesn't mean he will win.
Insiders ain't going for him as a very that's for sure.

Why is it any different to anything else? I bought a couple of houses that I thought my kids may live in, and rented them in the meantime. Why is it any different to buying stuff to sell for a profit.

I think landlords all get tarrred with the same brush, if I knew then what I knew now, I certainly would have went down a different route.

Back