2023 Cycling thread

better not say that mind in case he reports me to the Mods
Get over it man you fanny. I reported one of your posts because you posted my real name, address and pin number for the world to see and it had gone the 5 minutes you get to edit it (i.e if I'd PM'd you, you could have done fuck all about it).
Has much about what happened been said? Very little context to what’s happened in what I’ve seen!?
No, but lots of shite on social media. He's been charged with causing her death, not murder etc. I hate all the speculation and that.

Last edited:
Get over it man you fanny. I reported one of your posts because you posted my real name, address and pin number for the world to see and it had gone the 5 minutes you get to edit it (i.e if I'd PM'd you, you could have done fuck all about it).

No, but lots of shite on social media. He's been charged with causing her death, not murder etc. I hate all the speculation and that.
No I didn’t…your first name only. As if anyone would know you from that. Utter bollox.

It’s time for me to join this thread. My Boardman ADV8.9 arrived a couple of weeks ago and I’ve been out on it a few times.

Getting used to the drops and the balance difference is interesting - it’s the first time I’ve ridden drops. But I’m liking it so far. I was worried I’d not be able to get up hills with the gears but it’s so light compared to my other bike I’m not finding it a problem.

At the minute just doing shortish 60min cycles in the country roads round here but would like to get fitness back and strength in me knee after an injury, so I can do summat like the C2C again.
Really enjoyed my new Boardman this year. The knee’s not any better but I need to get to the gym and do some weight training to build up my legs (boring!)

Looking forward to the 2024 weather getting better so I can get out for my first ride this year.

Just shy of 10k last year (9800km) have to admit that half are indoor training rides on the turbo....
Got a few audax rides already pencilled in from April through to August.....Majorca early May for a few days cycling as well.
Bring on the better weather and lighter mornings/evenings....

Just shy of 10k last year (9800km) have to admit that half are indoor training rides on the turbo....
Got a few audax rides already pencilled in from April through to August.....Majorca early May for a few days cycling as well.
Bring on the better weather and lighter mornings/evenings....
You thought about getting the ferry over to NL and doing any audax over there? I fancy the Amsterdam 200 on March 16th.

Back