2022 Cycling Thread

A nice little ride out with the family, quite sunny and warm.

Predictions

Giro d'Italia:
Tour de France:
Vuelta a España:
None , can’t go out until the 8th, I don’t even have f***ing covid , missed 2 beautiful days for cycling an all

However it was 45 mph up here yesterday and it’s touching 60 today - I’d not even go on the mtb in the forest in that shite

Saw the aftermath of this earlier today....I was a good hour behind but the area was cordoned off with police knocking about so did a slight detour. Didn't realise at the time that it was a cycling related.
Stay safe folks...

a stretch of road i do often, that sounds awful... the ronnie website is shite though, can't find any updates on the rider in the subsequent days since that article was posted.

nothing so far - had signed up for one of those medical trials so was supposed to avoid exercise this week

then went and got the rona anyway so no need to avoid exercise, just i feel like crap and cant go out anyway

:neutral:

Hi lads, I’ve got a 54cm Cervelo R3 disk (2017 model). I’ve found it too big for me and would prefer a 51cm. It has hardly been ridden and never in the wet.
I’m open to selling it for a sensible price or even a swap.
If anyone is interested please PM me.
PS it is immaculate the knars

Hi lads, I’ve got a 54cm Cervelo R3 disk (2017 model). I’ve found it too big for me and would prefer a 51cm. It has hardly been ridden and never in the wet.
Sorry mate, just had a quick look at the prices, and i'm not spending more on my bike than my car.

Be slightly too big for me, generally go for 52-53 cm
got Di2 ?

Was a nice Pinarello in Cycleworld yesterday when mooching about...some lovely Roval wheels and nice intergrated cockpit.
Awful off white ( latte) colouring mind.

Sorry if it's anyone's on here ;)

Training to commence any day for the Giro D'Yorkshire Dales.

Still not 100% after the May Day mishap so will just see how it goes.

Edit: Just noticed the bike sale above, I have a Ridley Fenix large carbon Di2 road bike for sale if anyone needs a ride for the season.

PM me for details

Last edited:
Training to commence any day for the Giro D'Yorkshire Dales.

Still not 100% after the May Day mishap so will just see how it goes.

Edit: Just noticed the bike sale above, I have a Ridley Fenix large carbon Di2 road bike for sale if anyone needs a ride for the season.

PM me for details

Would have been tempted mate if it was XL....I generally ride 60cm frames.
Fancy a new road bike......been saying that for the last 3 years mind.

I posted before christmas that i'd found the bike4health guys over in benton who would do a full service for £130 (not inc parts) on my 10yo spesh tricross... i got the bike back yesterday and thought i'd update that these guys are excellent. i havent got a vast experience of bike maintenance people however for what i needed these guys were brilliant. i got charged £100 for the full service as i'd only just changed the wheels in the summer so they didnt need to check the hubs... the problems i had all summer were down to some damaged parts from my crash two years ago... the bike is running like its brand new thanks to these guys.

i don't often recommend things, but these guys are excellent if anyone is looking for a similar service... Home - Bike4Health

I posted before christmas that i'd found the bike4health guys over in benton who would do a full service for £130 (not inc parts) on my 10yo spesh tricross... i got the bike back yesterday and thought i'd update that these guys are excellent. i havent got a vast experience of bike maintenance people however for what i needed these guys were brilliant. i got charged £100 for the full service as i'd only just changed the wheels in the summer so they didnt need to check the hubs... the problems i had all summer were down to some damaged parts from my crash two years ago... the bike is running like its brand new thanks to these guys.

i don't often recommend things, but these guys are excellent if anyone is looking for a similar service... Home - Bike4Health

I use them.....always been spot on.

Be slightly too big for me, generally go for 52-53 cm
got Di2 ?

Was a nice Pinarello in Cycleworld yesterday when mooching about...some lovely Roval wheels and nice intergrated cockpit.
Awful off white ( latte) colouring mind.

Sorry if it's anyone's on here ;)
Not Di2 just Ultegra.

Back