2019-20 kits

I’m 6’3” and just under 15st and it fits me perfectly. Better fit than the Invest in Africa kit and the blue Bidvest one, which are the only other Adidas ones I’ve had.

So is it a size up? I usually take medium adidas shirts......would you recommend medium or go up to large? I'm a gangly kernt.

So is it a size up? I usually take medium adidas shirts......would you recommend medium or go up to large? I'm a gangly kernt.
I would say so. Back in the early/mid 00s I would have said it’s Asian sizing but this one actually seems a fairly decent size but yeah, I’m usually a large and the XL was spot on.

Just looking on now, even the ones where it shows no badge say for the england one will it have the badge on more than likely on arrival? Any clues
Look for reviews with pictures, that’s usually a pretty good indicator of what will come (although the reviews are for the seller rather than the item I think - there were a load of pictures of Liverpool kits when I ordered my SAFC one)

In my experience anything with a proper collar ends up being shit. They can’t get collars right. The sizing is always iffy so sometimes I order a medium sometimes a large it’s just guesswork really.

Got an LA Galaxy top in medium and it’s perfect. Got a Holland top in large and it’s a bit tight.

Just got me 5 year old the copa America Argentina kit with Messi on the back for £13 quid.. Picture reviews looked good enough. If its crap then I won't cry owa £13. Hopefully it arrives next week.

Just got me 5 year old the copa America Argentina kit with Messi on the back for £13 quid.. Picture reviews looked good enough. If its crap then I won't cry owa £13. Hopefully it arrives next week.

Only issue Ive had over the years is ordered a Nigeria shirt n they sent Turkey shorts instead.:lol:

Only issue Ive had over the years is ordered a Nigeria shirt n they sent Turkey shorts instead.:lol:

:lol: the meltdown off my kid if this happens to him man. Tbf though they all seem to have mint reviews like. It's mainly for him to wear at his football training so not overly fussed as long as its decent.

:lol: the meltdown off my kid if this happens to him man. Tbf though they all seem to have mint reviews like. It's mainly for him to wear at his football training so not overly fussed as long as its decent.

I just had a look theres frigging loads of them, which one do people use????

I just had a look theres frigging loads of them, which one do people use????

I just check whatever and read the reviews of the page I click on, most of them attach pictures to their reviews so you get a canny idea of what the seller will send you.

I used d Maillot de foot, based in China.

Last edited:

Back