2019-20 kits

Just got me 5 year old the copa America Argentina kit with Messi on the back for £13 quid.. Picture reviews looked good enough. If its crap then I won't cry owa £13. Hopefully it arrives next week.

my 4 year old has all sorts - shirt and shorts are iseal for the summer, just had the new Ajax away, LA Galaxy and Dortmund ones delivered - about 12 quid a set

my 4 year old has all sorts - shirt and shorts are iseal for the summer, just had the new Ajax away, LA Galaxy and Dortmund ones delivered - about 12 quid a set

Quality good is it? I'll defo use these in future if I'm happy enough with the Argentina one.. New Ajax away one looks lush n all so ill purchase that if happy with Argentina.

Bairn had an la galaxy kit on for nursery and would only answer to Zlatan :lol: I got wrong for that

:lol::lol:

My lass was calling me Porzingis this morning (was cleaning the bathroom in my NY Knicks top with his name on the back) then I changed into my Ibrahimovic Galaxy top to go running and asked her to call me Zlatan instead. True story.

Back