2019-20 kits

As much as I hate to admit it, it looks alright that. It's not a Newcastle top though. But it's a nice looking top.

Twitter

That's what it's supposed to be like :lol:
I can see the 69 inspired theme. The one black stripe down the middle represents the only silverware won since 1955

Looks like a Collingwood aussie rules shirt and they're a team that has fans just as deluded as this lot
One could even say more deluded. My ex missus was one :rolleyes:

Neither.

Very good knock offs.
I used them for the first time for the new SAFC home top and expect delivery this week (had a notification of it being shipped last Monday with a 9-11 day delivery time, I placed the order the on May 22nd so looks like about a month turnaround)

When I was 18/19 I used to buy loads of Chinese/Thai knock off kits off eBay before they cracked down on it and they were all spot on. I imagine they’ve improved even more over the last 16/17 years so I gave high hopes.

Last edited:
Have they been doing this season by season or is this relatively new
They’ve been around a few years but it was essentially a wholesale site for buying stuff in bulk from China and they branched out into selling individual items to individuals.

It’s essentially like a cross between eBay and Amazon for buying from China.

I used them for the first time for the new SAFC home top and expect delivery this week (had a notification of it being shipped last Monday with a 9-11 day delivery time, I placed the order the on May 22nd so looks like about a month turnaround)

When I was 18/19 I used to buy loads of Chinese/Thai knock off kits off eBay before they cracked down on it and they were all spot on. I imagine they’ve improved even more over the last 16/17 years so I gave high hopes.

Though safc were no longer on there.

Hoy a link up!

Ive had about 8 strips for the bairn, unreal quality.

Back