**** 2017 Cycling Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nearly went my length getting the bike out of the shed this morning. Went back to bed.

Anyone aiming to do the Festive 500 this year?

Nearly went my length getting the bike out of the shed this morning. Went back to bed.

Anyone aiming to do the Festive 500 this year?

Ya big wuss! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Had my hardest ride of the year yesterday; only 75 miles although quite fast but the frozen rain and biting wind made it deeply, deeply unpleasant. Numb fingers and toes I can cope with but my face was too cold to actually suck on my water bottle to get a drink! :D:eek:

Planning to a lot of riding between Xmas & NY so will possibly do 500kms

I've got about 5 good pairs of cycling gloves. Not wearing any recently:neutral:

My hands suffer in the winter...I’d wear all five pairs together :eek:

Struggle to shift and brake mind

First year I’ve not got owt bike related in years

My hands suffer in the winter...I’d wear all five pairs together :eek:

Struggle to shift and brake mind

First year I’ve not got owt bike related in years
I'm trying these Didn't get owt apart from vouchers bike related and about half a vat of whiskey. Ordered a new back light as I can't get any to work and will hopefully start to use the bike a bit for work while I'm working out of Darlo.

After not riding a bike since my school days at the age of 43 I've took the plunge and got myself a hybrid. Had 3 rides out so far and loving it. Going to mix it in with my running to keep things fresh. First time out last week only planned to head round the estate to get use to it as never ever rode a bike with gears. Ended up going about 5 mile:lol:

Me and the Mrs headed out day after and done about 8 mile. Been out today myself and done 12 mile. Really enjoying it and me and her on about heading out over weekend. Still nervous when on busy roads but hopefully I'll get more confident as time goes on. Some nice routes round my way on and off road to enjoy so bring it on for 2018:)

After not riding a bike since my school days at the age of 43 I've took the plunge and got myself a hybrid. Had 3 rides out so far and loving it. Going to mix it in with my running to keep things fresh. First time out last week only planned to head round the estate to get use to it as never ever rode a bike with gears. Ended up going about 5 mile:lol:

Me and the Mrs headed out day after and done about 8 mile. Been out today myself and done 12 mile. Really enjoying it and me and her on about heading out over weekend. Still nervous when on busy roads but hopefully I'll get more confident as time goes on. Some nice routes round my way on and off road to enjoy so bring it on for 2018:)

@cycling wanker :D

Road bike within 18 months 4/5

Bike nonce.

I went through my bikes one by one this afternoon and made a list of issues - 2 sides of A4. Fuck my life.

Someone start a 2018 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back