2011 Photograph of the Year - extra time being played.

Photograph of the year

• January - Clyde

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • February - Ian Hesford's Bait Box

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • March - peachbum

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • April - Andym

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • May - The Great Soprendo

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • June - Monkeyheed

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • July - Clyde

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • August - Icarebecauseyoudo

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • September - Clyde

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • October - Leicester Mackem

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • November - peachbum

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • December - Steeed

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You should goto Rome if you like Starlins mate...you'd cream yourself.

Dunno if you are old enough to remember, but Newcastle used to be plagued with the bastards until they put up all the anti-bird stuff. Not so many in Sunderland (presumably scared off by the gulls) but the Wearmouth Bridge was always a popular roost - you;d regularly run the gauntlet of getting shat on after matches.

Can we know what the titles and theme of the month were.

Both excellent photographs. But there can be only one winner and my vote goes to peachbum. It's hard to believe the birds were lined up like that. Stuffed ? Photoshop ? :)

Dunno if you are old enough to remember, but Newcastle used to be plagued with the bastards until they put up all the anti-bird stuff. Not so many in Sunderland (presumably scared off by the gulls) but the Wearmouth Bridge was always a popular roost - you;d regularly run the gauntlet of getting shat on after matches.

Possibly the most popular place for Starlings roosting was the old Doxford shipyard overhead cranes in the 60's.
I remember a manager came in with a shotgun one day and got one poor bugger out of about a million.
Hoots of laughter from the assembled workforce.

Voted for Peachbun under the AV system.

Peachbum for me like. Id like to echo the Rome quote upthread, theres millions of em and they looked amazing when swarming about.

ive never been down onto this forum.

what the fuck am i missing :eek:

cracking shots!!

the birds on the trolly gets my vote tho.

WD peachy

I didn't like that shot, but you deserve it for the consistent high standard of your efforts :)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back