2011 Photograph of the Year - extra time being played.

Photograph of the year

• January - Clyde

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • February - Ian Hesford's Bait Box

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • March - peachbum

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • April - Andym

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • May - The Great Soprendo

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • June - Monkeyheed

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • July - Clyde

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • August - Icarebecauseyoudo

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • September - Clyde

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • October - Leicester Mackem

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • November - peachbum

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • December - Steeed

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: 2011 Photograph of the Year

Someone should make a calendar using these shots, maybe sell it cheap to help with the upkeep of the site or charity.

Still ok to do a 2012 calendar I'd of thought, if anyone here has any skills in doing such a thing.

Someone should make a calendar using these shots, maybe sell it cheap to help with the upkeep of the site or charity.

Still ok to do a 2012 calendar I'd of thought, if anyone here has any skills in doing such a thing.
Good idea TE. I don't think my entries would work though, I've tried making a calendar before but my pictures aren't a high enough resolution apparantly and therefore would look rubbish* in a calendar.

* meaning pixellated/blurry

All excellent efforts tbh,went for August though it was a close thing,like the moodyness off it,well done to all,might dust the old box brownie off and have a go myself!

March for me like, it seems clean and vibrant if that makes sense but all great efforts. good stuff

It is quite expensive for enlarging/sending off photos for calendars! :) Think I'd prefer to buy my new camera. Thanks for the info though - the 30 day free trial might be worth it.

Was just the first link that popped up on Google, there are freeware tools out there.

Superb entries from everyone for the 2011 PotY

Poll was closed when I went to vote tonight

peachbum's pic just got my vote between these two. I actually thought Clyde's light painting(?) September entry was far better than the january one mind. But that's just me

I love Clyde's work but I think he has taken much better shots than that (reminds me of a bloke having a piss on a Catherine Wheel ;) ). Whereas that Starling shot is probably PB's magnum opus.

i wouldnt ordinarily come in here but i love clydes shot.....amazing

same as the above but i voted March instead purely because I couldn't work out what Clyde's shot was of :)oops:) but the detail on the March entry is stunning.

Both great finalists, Peachbum gets me vote this time round

I love Clyde's work but I think he has taken much better shots than that (reminds me of a bloke having a piss on a Catherine Wheel ;) ). Whereas that Starling shot is probably PB's magnum opus.

2 topper photos but the bloke having a wee swung it in the favour of peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back