2 Billion Theme Park To Rival Disneyland Set To Come To The UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is WB but universal bidded highest for potter. Think they outbided disney to get the rights.

That's how it works - the rights to host the rides are bought and sold by the Theme Parks.

For example, Disney bought the theme park rights to Star Wars decades ago.

Yeah, true, I did say I took his point like.

But honestly it was class, couldn't believe the scenes of panic when I got off the monorail, took a film of the daft bastards, they were running into each other and allsorts. This young kid fell face first into a puddle right in front of me, I nearly laughed a kidney up.

I recall enjoying being in warm rain. I got an ice cream. Was topper.

On my birthday we decided to drink around the world in Epcot with a few Americans we'd met. We got to Japan when it started hailstoning. Was absolute bedlam people legging it all over full pelt. Falling over, kids screaming. We all just sat on the bench next to beer hut and drank frozen Kirin and sake bombs. They really don't get the weather out there.

On my birthday we decided to drink around the world in Epcot with a few Americans we'd met. We got to Japan when it started hailstoning. Was absolute bedlam people legging it all over full pelt. Falling over, kids screaming. We all just sat on the bench next to beer hut and drank frozen Kirin and sake bombs. They really don't get the weather out there.

I remember thoroughly enjoying Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance in Epcot like. :oops:

We're getting a git massive water slide aren't we? Some people are never happy :)

Mackem World, complete with urban street food stalls that only sell ham and pease pudding stotties, saveloy dips, curry battered buns and panack. Can't wait me like.

That's how it works - the rights to host the rides are bought and sold by the Theme Parks.

For example, Disney bought the theme park rights to Star Wars decades ago.
Making the movies now too.

Reactions: PTR

Aye warm rain is class like.

Some people call it watersports.

I remember thoroughly enjoying Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance in Epcot like. :oops:

:lol::lol:

I can just imagine a young 17 year old Seb coming out of the show suitably impressed and showing off his own skills as he high kicked and fiddle de deed through the crowds and the warm rain to get an ice cream.

Heartwarming.

Aye warm rain is class like.

Some people call it watersports.

:lol::lol:

I can just imagine a young 17 year old Seb coming out of the show suitably impressed and showing off his own skills as he high kicked and fiddle de deed through the crowds and the warm rain to get an ice cream.

Heartwarming.

How the f***ing hell did you know I was 17 when I went?

I was 16 iirc.

Did it get mentioned that you were on that show on channel 4 last night? Swilling an angry white and proud chap.

Someone tagged me, think it was Special One, but I wasn't watching so I didn't get the joke.

This county needs something more exciting since they closed Fort William at Lightwater Valley.

f***ing hell, one can only dream. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back