2 Billion Theme Park To Rival Disneyland Set To Come To The UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is anarl mind.

They can fuck off with Braveheart anarl. Anti-English shit. Still a canny film mind.

Never seen it, it's one of those I'll never watch, just like that film about the kid who plays for the mags or something, goal?

The worst thunder and lightning storm I ever saw was when I was visiting Disney in Florida, but I get your point.

I was on the monorail thing and people were screaming in terror, then when I got off there were folk running everywhere and falling over in puddles, a bolt of lightning struck quite close and there was mass panic. It was f***ing great.
Happens every hour on the hour.

Kids will love it, much better than Disney who will have Toy Story 6 by the time it's built
Disney will probably have just finished avatar land by then. Though I can see a frozen area being built in the near future.

The worst thunder and lightning storm I ever saw was when I was visiting Disney in Florida, but I get your point.

I was on the monorail thing and people were screaming in terror, then when I got off there were folk running everywhere and falling over in puddles, a bolt of lightning struck quite close and there was mass panic. It was f***ing great.

Aye but at least it's git warm still do you dry off/aren't freezing all day.

Just base it on Harry potter and watch the people flock to it. Titanic, Dr who etc all sounds terrible for a theme park.

Aye but at least it's git warm still do you dry off/aren't freezing all day.

Yeah, true, I did say I took his point like.

But honestly it was class, couldn't believe the scenes of panic when I got off the monorail, took a film of the daft bastards, they were running into each other and allsorts. This young kid fell face first into a puddle right in front of me, I nearly laughed a kidney up.

Never seen it, it's one of those I'll never watch, just like that film about the kid who plays for the mags or something, goal?
It's worth watching like - just ignore all of the history involved. And we win anyway.

I've seen that Goal shite like. It was on in the background one Christmas and I just left it on - I think just to see how bad it was really. It is bad.

Reactions: j.w
Get them to build it instead. Thought it was Warner brothers who owned hp like. Still wrong studio anar
It is WB but universal bidded highest for potter. Think they outbided disney to get the rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back