APRIL

Sat 4 Apr Shrewsbury Town H

Fri 10 Apr AFC Wimbledon A
Mon 13 Apr Peterborough United H
Sat 18 Apr Burton Albion A
Sat 25 Apr Accrington Stanley H

MAY

Sun 3 May Rotherham United A

I see us only losing 2 at most out of those remaining fixtures, how many we win is anyone's guess, but really aside from Peterborough, Rotherham, and maybe Coventry, we simply should be beating them comfortably.

Minus Bury of course. We must have an re arranged game missing there?
Theres 1 missing

Tuesday 11 February 2020
League One
Saturday 15 February 2020
League One
15:00Oxford Utd

Sunderland
Saturday 22 February 2020
League One
15:00Sunderland

Bristol Rovers
Tuesday 25 February 2020
League One
19:45Sunderland

Fleetwood
Sunday 1 March 2020
League One
12:00Coventry

Sunderland
Saturday 7 March 2020
League One

Gillingham
Tuesday 10 March 2020
League One
19:45Bristol Rovers

Sunderland
Saturday 14 March 2020
League One
15:00Blackpool

Sunderland
Saturday 28 March 2020
League One
15:00Southend

Sunderland
Saturday 4 April 2020
League One

Shrewsbury
Friday 10 April 2020
League One
15:00Wimbledon

Sunderland
Monday 13 April 2020
League One

Peterborough
Saturday 18 April 2020
League One
15:00Burton A

Sunderland
Saturday 25 April 2020
League One

Accrington
Sunday 3 May 2020
League One
15:00Rotherham

Sunderland

I see us only losing 2 at most out of those remaining fixtures, how many we win is anyone's guess, but really aside from Peterborough, Rotherham, and maybe Coventry, we simply should be beating them comfortably.

Minus Bury of course. We must have an re arranged game missing there?

Fleetwood is the rearranged arranged game

I reckon around 80 points will will the league this year. At this point last season, the top 3 were Luton (65), Barnsley (59) and Portsmouth (58). We were on 56, the same as Rotherham have today, although they've played 2 more than we had this time last year. Factor in the reduction from 46 to 44, and no-one is going to get close to what Luton and Barnsley did last season.

At least 12 of the 15 games if not more to do it, 12 wins would give us 84 points. Barnsley finished 2nd on 91 points last season but that was over 46 games not 44
Are we good enough to win 12 from 15?
Cant see it. We r crap away from home and we have some tough ones away. Play offs not top 2 for me.

At least 12 of the 15 games if not more to do it, 12 wins would give us 84 points. Barnsley finished 2nd on 91 points last season but that was over 46 games not 44
Are we good enough to win 12 from 15?
Teams across the top half of the table have shared more points this season and are closer together. So the number of points required will be less this season. 80 will be enough possibly less.

Play offs again for me and hopefully ANOTHER final. Mind, and I never thought I’d be saying this a few months ago, I’d be more confident of winning them with Parkinson than Ross.

Play offs again for me and hopefully ANOTHER final. Mind, and I never thought I’d be saying this a few months ago, I’d be more confident of winning them with Parkinson than Ross.
Ross was awful in both the Wembley games,bottled it big style

It's almost like this season and last season are totally different and will require different points totals. We only have to accumulate a few points more than the team's around us. No more no less.
We would be miles clear with last seasons points total now I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back