McGeady
Kone
Catts
Rodwell
Oviedo

21 players out in my opinion
That would be a fantastic outcome should those 21 leave

That would be a fantastic outcome should those 21 leave
Ndong will go anarl I think. Well, he'll come back first, then go. Sold at a colossal loss, of course.
I'd prefer to keep McNair but I think he'll go, sold at a break even figure, perhaps even a slight gain but not high enough to offset the loss on Ndong, of course

I always love it (for 'love' read 'hate') when the players responsible for their team's relegation are deemed too good for the league into which they've dropped.

Mr Spock does not like this.

For every halfwit saying keep coleman based solely on the fact he was "dealt a shitty hand" or had "no funds" in january this should be a teachable moment.

In the summer he will have the same restraints but will have to recruit on a far bigger scale.

Bain has already been on saying fees for league one players are too high so they are sounding out free transfers.

Same old sunderland learn absolutely nothing and repeat the same glaring mistakes over and over again.

Was less than a month ago coleman was in the papers saying you needed long term signings to build for the future and not fill the squad with stop gaps or loans yet here we are.

For every halfwit saying keep coleman based solely on the fact he was "dealt a shitty hand" or had "no funds" in january this should be a teachable moment.

In the summer he will have the same restraints but will have to recruit on a far bigger scale.

Bain has already been on saying fees for league one players are too high so they are sounding out free transfers.

Same old sunderland learn absolutely nothing and repeat the same glaring mistakes over and over again.

Was less than a month ago coleman was in the papers saying you needed long term signings to build for the future and not fill the squad with stop gaps or loans yet here we are.
Let's see what happens fust, eh?

Let's see what happens fust, eh?
That optimism will only make the innevitable more painful mate.

Of all the players he brought in not a single one was anything but a disaster, most of them worse than what they were replacing yet this is the man under minimally the same financial constraints is going to bring in 14 or more players to turn the team around?, it doesnt even sound believable.

Happy days wish it was more.
Exactly.
I just don’t understand the gnashing of teeth and hand wringing about this. There’s only the ginger kid I’d like to stay. There’s half a dozen more I’m ambivalent about. The rest I hope leave ASAP. We need a reinventing and this relegation may be a new broom.
If we go down again after a complete change then it’s no different to what’s gonna happen with the current squad and club policies.

There’s a stench needs purging and it’s in both the boardroom and dressing room.

That optimism will only make the innevitable more painful mate.

Of all the players he brought in not a single one was anything but a disaster, most of them worse than what they were replacing yet this is the man under minimally the same financial constraints is going to bring in 14 or more players to turn the team around?, it doesnt even sound believable.
Things can change quickly in football. I'm neither optimistic nor pessimistic, just open-minded marra. Pointless worrying about things that haven't happened yit, in my opinion

Exactly.
I just don’t understand the gnashing of teeth and hand wringing about this. There’s only the ginger kid I’d like to stay. There’s half a dozen more I’m ambivalent about. The rest I hope leave ASAP. We need a reinventing and this relegation may be a new broom.
If we go down again after a complete change then it’s no different to what’s gonna happen with the current squad and club policies.

There’s a stench needs purging and it’s in both the boardroom and dressing room.
Has Gus snapped another end off like marra?

Things can change quickly in football. I'm neither optimistic nor pessimistic, just open-minded marra. Pointless worrying about things that haven't happened yit, in my opinion
Certainly not worried mate but listening to bain yesterday short is going nowhere and last seasons failed transfer policy is in full swing again.

Asking coleman to deliver something he doesnt have in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back