14 players leaving

some kind of deal will need working out with the high earners, hopefully it will be along the lines of mutually agreeing to rip current contracts up allowing them to go find a new club or to agree to (much) lower wages with promotion based increases, the club simply cannot afford to keep them on and i very much doubt any of them will command even a half decent transfer fee...i am still convinced that the likes of rodwell are a massive stumbling block to any takeover.

some kind of deal will need working out with the high earners, hopefully it will be along the lines of mutually agreeing to rip current contracts up allowing them to go find a new club or to agree to (much) lower wages with promotion based increases, the club simply cannot afford to keep them on and i very much doubt any of them will command even a half decent transfer fee...i am still convinced that the likes of rodwell are a massive stumbling block to any takeover.

None of them, least of all Rodwell, will be ripping up contracts to save the billionaire Ellis Short a few quid. Their playing careers have been blighted by their decision to sign for Sunderland.

None of them, least of all Rodwell, will be ripping up contracts to save the billionaire Ellis Short a few quid. Their playing careers have been blighted by their decision to sign for Sunderland.

none of them will want to but for the sake of the club they need to be persuaded somehow...a coach trip could always be arranged i suppose with someone akin to stevie wonder driving, after he has had a session with hank ;)

Back