14 players leaving

None of them, least of all Rodwell, will be ripping up contracts to save the billionaire Ellis Short a few quid. Their playing careers have been blighted by their decision to sign for Sunderland.
best thing that ever happened to rodwell signing for us , 70k a week to sit on your arse ?

2 gone

Lens
Gibson

Out of contract

O’Shea
Jones
LuaLua
Wilson

7 loans go home

Borini
Khazri
Papy

Buyers will be found for above and below will go as well

McGeady
Kone
Catts
Rodwell
Oviedo

21 players out in my opinion

That's what I meant, we aren't in a position to at the moment. We could easily be in a situation where a lot of the available players have gone and we are scraping about for anyone left.
It'll be like the bread aisle in Tesco on Xmas eve. One or two man-handled white sandwich loafs and a pitta six-pack thats now a four-pack.

Fletcher
Galloway
Wilson
Jones
Lua Lua
Browning
Williams
Clarke-Salter
Ejaria
O'Shea
Camp
Borini
Lens
Beadling

There's your 14.
Lens already gone.

Khazri

2 gone

Lens
Gibson

Out of contract

O’Shea
Jones
LuaLua
Wilson

7 loans go home

Borini
Khazri
Papy

Buyers will be found for above and below will go as well

McGeady
Kone
Catts
Rodwell
Oviedo

21 players out in my opinion
Rodwell will be going nowhere. Catts has another 4 years. Oviedo will leave. Kone will leave. Mcgeady will probably stay!

Last edited:
Several people have said Lens is already gone. He isn’t.

It’s confirmed he will leave, but transfer won’t be completed until the window opens.

Lot of people forgetting Ndong . When he went on loan they said that he would be bought at the end of it, but i bet they didn't consider that he wouldn't spend a minute on the pitch. I bet that fact means Watford don't have to buy him and so he ends up back here. He could be a 16stone porker by the time he comes back lol. Can't see anyone in British football wanting him / affording him now. Either he goes on loan to a French club or he plays for us:eek:

Strange bit of business by Watford assuming they have been paying all/most of his wages.

Do you get parachute payments for 3 years? This will be a massive help especially with getting the massive earners off the books. Surely the gaffer needs giving some of it, although even the likes of Danny Graham won't sign for us as he's just been promoted. :confused:

Back