11th July corona deaths uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
so 148 uk deaths today an increase from 67 last saturday. other saturday stats 100, 128, 181, 204, 226, 282, 468, 345, 621

cases 820.

my uk based sun-sat average for deaths for this week is 85.71, the previous weeks were 97.85, 116.85, 132.4, 171
my uk based sun-sat average for new cases for this week is 579, the previous weeks were 711, 960, and 1260.4

local region data i have so far is for cases only

county durham - 2
boro - 0
sunderland - 1
hartlepool - 2
newcastle - 4
stockton - 1
gateshead - 1
darlington - 0

for perspective leicester recorded 49 new cases

will post the other region data later
bradford have recorded 163 new cases since july 5th.
leicester have recorded 348 cases since july 5th

Last edited:

0 deaths for the region. 19 new cases which included 2 in county durham, 3 in northumberland and 9 in tyne and wear (1 of those were in sunderland)

all the best folks
north east sun-sat death toll average continues to fall

Last edited:
so 148 uk deaths today an increase from 67 last saturday. other saturday stats 100, 128, 181, 204, 226, 282, 468, 345, 621

cases 820.

my uk based sun-sat average for deaths for this week is 85.71, the previous weeks were 97.85, 116.85, 132.4, 171
my uk based sun-sat average for new cases for this week is 579, the previous weeks were 711, 960, and 1260.4

local region data i have so far is for cases only

county durham - 2
boro - 0
sunderland - 1
hartlepool - 2
newcastle - 4
stockton - 1
gateshead - 1
darlington - 0

for perspective leicester recorded 49 new cases

will post the other region data later
bradford have recorded 163 new cases since july 5th.
leicester have recorded 348 cases since july 5th

Thanks for all the stats you do everyday, really helpful and insightful. Do you include South Tyneside within Sunderland as it’s the same NHS trust nowadays?

Thanks for all the stats you do everyday, really helpful and insightful. Do you include South Tyneside within Sunderland as it’s the same NHS trust nowadays?

deaths - sunderland and south tyneside nhs
cases - sunderland is seperate to south tyneside

south tyneside 945 cases in total today. on july 5th it was 941.

Globally still showing increase in cases (some of the rise probably due to more testing) and now over 200,000 7 day rolling average.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/worldwide-graphs/#daily-cases

Logon or register to see this image

Deaths on a slow rise also over the 7 day average as gone from 4,106 on May 26th to 4,793 yesterday. Looking at the last group after the weekend drop being around 300 higher than the previous week, it will probably hit 5,000 very soon :confused:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/worldwide-graphs/#daily-deaths

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointing its risen today in both deaths/infections but early to jump to conclusions

Italy did have some days like this and then their daily figures went steady into much lower figures

Hopefully same happens here. Next few days figures will be crucial to see where were heading

If cases were on the rise, then you'd see a gradually increase over a couple of weeks, then the deaths would follow 3 or 4 weeks later. You can't read too much into 1 days data

We've had a few days that were lower than expected also, so there is a fair chance that today is just playing catchup to a certain extent. Need to focus more on the weekly trends which are still decreasing.

Hospital deaths went down again so you have to wonder wtf is going in care homes in this country. Clearly it’s still raging through some of them. Why hasn’t this been brought under control yet.

Biggest concern is the rise in cases a week on from the pubs etc reopening. Clearly taking its toll already.

Nonsense. Be 3-4 weeks before that kicks in.

Tony Coton - super spreader?

Last edited:
Hospital deaths went down again so you have to wonder wtf is going in care homes in this country. Clearly it’s still raging through some of them. Why hasn’t this been brought under control yet.

Biggest concern is the rise in cases a week on from the pubs etc reopening. Clearly taking its toll already.

People are just dying in care homes. It’s been happening for years. Fuck all to do with COVID19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back