11th July corona deaths uk

People are just dying in care homes. It’s been happening for years. Fuck all to do with COVID19
There is no doubt some deaths in care homes will have been wrongly attributed to Covid.
But there will also be many many deaths that were because of Covid.
To just dismiss it like you do is really disrespectful to those that did die of Covid, and I’m sure many who have lost loved ones to Covid in care homes would also find it to be disrespectful.

There is no doubt some deaths in care homes will have been wrongly attributed to Covid.
But there will also be many many deaths that were because of Covid.
To just dismiss it like you do is really disrespectful to those that did die of Covid, and I’m sure many who have lost loved ones to Covid in care homes would also find it to be disrespectful.

I have. She didn’t die of Covid but it went down as Covid though. We asked for it not to as a family but dr refused our request. Also my post wasn’t disrespectful at all.

I have. She didn’t die of Covid but it went down as Covid though. We asked for it not to as a family but dr refused our request. Also my post wasn’t disrespectful at all.
I purposely said that Im sure some have been recorded incorrectly and that’s wrong.
But many have died of it and I’m sorry but “people are just dying in care homes, it’s been happening for years, it’s fuck all to do with Covid“ is to me disrespectful to those that have died in care homes of Covid.

Why. It makes no sense. She had Covid and died. It was a contributing factor surely.

GPS have been told to put Covid on death certificate if patient is showing any symptoms. So it’s perfectly plausible someone could have a cough for a year and have Covid on their certificate.

Well this is a blatant lie.

From the death certification guidelines to doctors:

the doctor must provide to the best of their knowledge and belief a cause of death. The cause entered is a matter of clinical judgement, determined by weighing up the patient’s recent and past medical history and the circumstances of their death.
Guess it saves on time/testing. Irrespective, it is true.

Its not, its a load of bollocks.

GPS have been told to put Covid on death certificate if patient is showing any symptoms. So it’s perfectly plausible someone could have a cough for a year and have Covid on their certificate.

Despite the personal experience of such and having repeatedly explained this to Philip he simply doesn’t want to believe it. It’s fair enough if that’s what he wants to believe.

Well this is a blatant lie.

From the death certification guidelines to doctors:

the doctor must provide to the best of their knowledge and belief a cause of death. The cause entered is a matter of clinical judgement, determined by weighing up the patient’s recent and past medical history and the circumstances of their death.

Its not, its a load of bollocks.
Thanks marra- I’ll let the wife know she’s doing it wrong.

Back