11 albums from 1994

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Angels split up mid way through 1994, they’re more 1991 era.

Skin though, I saw them more times than I care to admit around that time.

Ah fair enough. :) I guess Skin took over where Little Angels left off. They'd been everywhere before that. :lol: Fun fact, my mate Paul from uni was in the video for Sail Away from Little Angels' '93 album Jam.

And yeah, I've seen Skin loads of times too, including once at the Wheatsheaf in Stoke when they were touring on their own. :lol:

Ah fair enough. :) I guess Skin took over where Little Angels left off. They'd been everywhere before that. :lol: Fun fact, my mate Paul from uni was in the video for Sail Away from Little Angels' '93 album Jam.

And yeah, I've seen Skin loads of times too, including once at the Wheatsheaf in Stoke when they were touring on their own. :lol:

I only know because I was a massive LA fan and Wonder Stuff fan and they both decided to pack up in July 1994.

I remember the Stones Voodoo Lounge being hyped at around that time, which annoyed me, because there really were so many better albums released.

Completely forgot about Beth and Portishead. Loved them. I think Elvis Costello released Brutal Youth around that time too. Canny album that may have been standout in almost any other year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back