10M Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

How should it be spent of PVA gets sold (as per Echo)?

I'd plump for:

Naismith, Jagielka, replacement left back, Webster.....

Add in Keane and the frontline will be much stronger.

Of course if you swap Kone for McCarthy and 10M you really have some dough to play with.....
Imagine if it was used to pay the bill we get for Ricky Alverez next month...

I'd only sign jagielka if it meant we didn't sign Lescott - we can't have both of them surely?
I wouldn't necessarily replace PVA, maybe it's time to give young Robson a go at LB, or play Manquillo there instead of using him as 3rd choice RB
We need goals and creativity, I'd test Stoke's resolve for Crouch - now they have Berahino Crouch will likely get less playing time. Naismith wouldn't be a terrible signing as he will offer some work rate out wide. What I'd give for someone like Ki or Joe Allen in the middle - someone who can actually pass the ball....
Zero chance of crouch sadly. Just signed a new deal and happy where he is.

I'd plump for:

Of course if you swap Kone for McCarthy and 10M you really have some dough to play with.....

Thanks to that pussy ellis

I'd only sign jagielka if it meant we didn't sign Lescott - we can't have both of them surely?
I wouldn't necessarily replace PVA, maybe it's time to give young Robson a go at LB, or play Manquillo there instead of using him as 3rd choice RB
We need goals and creativity, I'd test Stoke's resolve for Crouch - now they have Berahino Crouch will likely get less playing time. Naismith wouldn't be a terrible signing as he will offer some work rate out wide. What I'd give for someone like Ki or Joe Allen in the middle - someone who can actually pass the ball....
Joe Allen is shite. I read this on here.

Looked good on motd last night! That's what my opinion is based entirely upon.
I've watched him 3 or 4 times for Hull and he looks decent. Seen him half a dozen times at Sheffield United when he was younger and he stood out massively for them. There's some good players in the lower leagues imo and that's what we need to try and find. We'll be a good move for players like that, so they'll come with a good attitude and eager to impress.

I agree. Chris Wood at leeds then.
Just seems a big lump him mind. Scored a few goals mind this season, but so has Glenn Murray in that league and I wouldn't particularly fancy either here atm. Different story for next season like, but think Leeds value him at 15m or something ridiculous like that.

Moyes and his war chest, hope springs eternal

He'll probably buy a couple of Chelsea and Man Utd 10th choice players who are worse than our own youngsters, again...

I'd plump for:

You playing Football Manager?

Seems a very popular player there atm. Can't see it happening. I suggested we should maybe look at him when he was at Sheffield Utd, but got the usual "he's shite" and "lower league rubbish " stuff.
Default response on here unless it's some foreigner nee fucker has heard of.

Last edited:
10m gets you a Jake Livermore in today's market, football is f***ing depressing

Haway mate, no need to be depressed - there's still bargains to be had. Look at Palace - apparently they're picking up one of the best attacking defenders in the league for not much more than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back