10M Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
£10m was enough for two of Kone, Khazri and Kirchhoff who saved us last year.. It's not a poor amount of money in the right hands.
When you said bring in Keane, it took me about 2 mins to work out you meant Robbie Keane. FFS, Moyes must really think it is 2007

Realistically I think we'll go for Oviedo & Lescott at the back. Going forward I wouldn't mind taking someone like King/Stanislas from Bournemouth if available at the right price, and another midfielder (Mutch from Palace possibly?)
What's happened to him? Had a great season when Cardiff went down.
Admittedly no world beater but what he didn't have in terms of talent he made up for by being in peoples faces forcing errors and winding up his opponents. A Robbie Savage type workie ticket.
Wouldn't moan if he was chucked in as part of the Pva deal.
Mutch and Ndong harassing and someone like Hourihane who can make a decent pass and we'd have a midfield that could actually compete with the opposition.

I've watched him 3 or 4 times for Hull and he looks decent. Seen him half a dozen times at Sheffield United when he was younger and he stood out massively for them. There's some good players in the lower leagues imo and that's what we need to try and find. We'll be a good move for players like that, so they'll come with a good attitude and eager to impress.
Problem with the lower leagues is it used to be a good place to find rough gems at good prices. Even there the prices are going through the roof. Thanks Sky/BT!

Go where though marra?
To be honest I think he will go with Moyes. Some people think he will just chase the cash, but he never struck me as that type of chap.

Unless of course SAFC put in an insulting offer.

Got a canny engine
Like Souness, he has never been the same since shaving his moustache though.

Would give it to the next manager.
But then you are operating on the assumption that the players who have been scouted over the last six months or so are rubbish, tearing up Moyes' list then asking someone to come in and in the space of a few days do some deals that will secure safety.....

(Gulp)

How should it be spent of PVA gets sold (as per Echo)?

I'd plump for:

Naismith, Jagielka, replacement left back, Webster.....

Add in Keane and the frontline will be much stronger.

Of course if you swap Kone for McCarthy and 10M you really have some dough to play with.....

I don't know about £10m but if Moyes can get two solid full backs that can take instruction, and Jagielka. Id feel we would have a chance. If we can stop conceding, then there is still enough talent going forward to get the goals we need to stay up.

A creative midfielder is also absolutely essential.

Obviously the problem is that lot would cost £40m, before we even talk about wages. It all looks pretty bleak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back