10M Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

How should it be spent of PVA gets sold (as per Echo)?

I'd plump for:

Naismith, Jagielka, replacement left back, Webster.....

Add in Keane and the frontline will be much stronger.

Of course if you swap Kone for McCarthy and 10M you really have some dough to play with.....
You wouldn't get those four for £10m.

Pay off our debt. I'm highly concerned that Ellis' net worth could drop down to less than £2bn. I know people might think he has enough already, but to put in perspective the difference between him having £2.2bn and £1.9bn is the difference between him being able to have 44 £50 million private jets and him only being able to have 38 £50 million private jets.

I for one would struggle to sleep at night knowing SAFC had deprived Ellis of money which is obviously so incredibly important to his standards of living.

#solidaritywithellis.

I'd plump for:

Of course if you swap Kone for McCarthy and 10M you really have some dough to play with.....

Need a centre half by the time we play spurs, that's priority, with just 2 in the squad if kone is not back, kone likely to get through next round ?

I'd plump for:

Pay off our debt. I'm highly concerned that Ellis' net worth could drop down to less than £2bn. I know people might think he has enough already, but to put in perspective the difference between him having £2.2bn and £1.9bn is the difference between him being able to have 44 £50 million private jets and him only being able to have 38 £50 million private jets.

I for one would struggle to sleep at night knowing SAFC had deprived Ellis of money which is obviously so incredibly important to his standards of living.

#solidaritywithellis.
Bet it's his family that will kick off the most. That's their inheritance

I'd plump for:

I'd only sign jagielka if it meant we didn't sign Lescott - we can't have both of them surely?
I wouldn't necessarily replace PVA, maybe it's time to give young Robson a go at LB, or play Manquillo there instead of using him as 3rd choice RB
We need goals and creativity, I'd test Stoke's resolve for Crouch - now they have Berahino Crouch will likely get less playing time. Naismith wouldn't be a terrible signing as he will offer some work rate out wide. What I'd give for someone like Ki or Joe Allen in the middle - someone who can actually pass the ball....

Realistically I think we'll go for Oviedo & Lescott at the back. Going forward I wouldn't mind taking someone like King/Stanislas from Bournemouth if available at the right price, and another midfielder (Mutch from Palace possibly?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back