10 years of pop recs

When I was moving out of flat and into house, it was time ( mistakenly ) to sacrifice my rather large vinyl.
After enjoying many great bands there and what they were doing for the area ( public service broadcasting on an Easter weekend being best ) i donated the entire collection to them free of charge.
Part of be thinks I could have food if for a few quid or made room for it but I don’t regret giving it to the lads.
Delighted it’s lasted this long and still going from strength to strength

When I was moving out of flat and into house, it was time ( mistakenly ) to sacrifice my rather large vinyl.
After enjoying many great bands there and what they were doing for the area ( public service broadcasting on an Easter weekend being best ) i donated the entire collection to them free of charge.
Part of be thinks I could have food if for a few quid or made room for it but I don’t regret giving it to the lads.
Delighted it’s lasted this long and still going from strength to strength

Tremendous work sir. As you say, great little place, which I frequent regularly.

Just seen on the Facebook page that the heating and electric bills have doubled

Asking if anyone can buy some of the merch available, few mugs , shirts and bags.

If you are passing and have a few quid spare be great if you could help them out.

City needs places like.pop recs to survive
That was my gripe when i was there a few weeks back to see Slalom D..it was fkn baltic inside..i mean freezing..i understand the cost of heating and stuff but it was shite drinking cold beer in the cold.

Back