10 teenagers found guilty of murder in Houghton case

Disagree, she’s making a point on a relatively important decision, both sides should be heard imho.

hhmm.. i see your point... but letting her say live on TV that her son was only guilty of being in a 'street brawl' is clearly a misrepresentation of the truth in a very serious case.

granted, i didn't watch it, they may have went on to say what the lad in question actauly did as part of the whole thing. theres no way it should be allowed to be described as a 'brawl' without correction, in my opinion

hhmm.. i see your point... but letting her say live on TV that her son was only guilty of being in a 'street brawl' is clearly a misrepresentation of the truth in a very serious case.

granted, i didn't watch it, they may have went on to say what the lad in question actauly did as part of the whole thing. theres no way it should be allowed to be described as a 'brawl' without correction, in my opinion
She reckoned he just walked over to see what was happening.

I agree. Does the news normally show relatives of a guilty murderer, to put their side of the story forward. I will have to try and watch it later for the full context, but it’s seems very distasteful, and disrespectful to the victims family.

Did the parents of Connor browns murderers seek media attention and publicity ?

It's quite bizarre the whole thing. I guess because there are 10 families, they are showing the same pack behaviour as thier feral kids. Wonder if they'd be so brazen if they were on their own

Did the parents of Connor browns murderers seek media attention and publicity ?

It's quite bizarre the whole thing. I guess because there are 10 families, they are showing the same pack behaviour as thier feral kids. Wonder if they'd be so brazen if they were on their own
Perhaps said parents, and i am assuming the answer to be No, were rightly disgusted by the behaviour of their kids. The parents of these f***ing rats obviously feel differently.

The gutless shits will have found out by now how tough they are . I hope it's years before they stop crying their horrible selves to sleep . It's sad to think that the areas where those vermin are from can produce so many worthless shit stain families . At least it will be a few (too few) years before those involved are able to breed more dross, but they surely will . They should all be gelded .

The gutless shits will have found out by now how tough they are . I hope it's years before they stop crying their horrible selves to sleep . It's sad to think that the areas where those vermin are from can produce so many worthless shit stain families . At least it will be a few (too few) years before those involved are able to breed more dross, but they surely will . They should all be gelded .
What's the crack with youth prisons these days? Is it a dedicated youth facility? Borstal..? I just realised I have no idea.

Back