10 teenagers found guilty of murder in Houghton case

The knife didn’t kill him

You sure about that?

“Forensic pathologist Dr Louise Mulcahy said Mr Woodley suffered a 7cm (2.8in)-deep knife wound that passed between his ribs and into his lung.
She said the blood loss caused him to suffer a cardiac arrest leading to brain damage and, despite interventions by paramedics at the scene and doctors at hospital, he died at about 23:20 on 17 October.”

You sure about that?

“Forensic pathologist Dr Louise Mulcahy said Mr Woodley suffered a 7cm (2.8in)-deep knife wound that passed between his ribs and into his lung.
She said the blood loss caused him to suffer a cardiac arrest leading to brain damage and, despite interventions by paramedics at the scene and doctors at hospital, he died at about 23:20 on 17 October.”

Happy to be proved wrong I was just going off what I heard, but still pleased, as it was pointed out, they are still guilty.

You really cant stomach the behavior of some people at times.
In fact they arent people,,,they are animals and should be treated as such.

I really fear that tonight, somewhere ,these vermin will be kicking off and another poor victim will be picked out.
Yeah I agree. They’ve clearly been boozing since lunchtime and there are rumours that Jack’s family/supporters were wanting to celebrate in Houghton afterwards. No doubt the families of the murderers will be going out to drown their sorrows.

It’s all a recipe for disaster which is probably why the Brit has decided to stay shut today and why I will also be avoiding the area tonight.

Yeah I agree. They’ve clearly been boozing since lunchtime and there are rumours that Jack’s family/supporters were wanting to celebrate in Houghton afterwards. No doubt the families of the murderers will be going out to drown their sorrows.

It’s all a recipe for disaster which is probably why the Brit has decided to stay shut today and why I will also be avoiding the area tonight.
I was going down Houghton for a few pints tonight but moved it until tomorrow now. Might scrap it altogether and head to Durham or the Town for a couple

Back