10 teenagers found guilty of murder in Houghton case

Well done to the police officers who collected the evidence.

Well done to the CPS.

Well done to the jury.

Well done to the judge.

Justice was done. These little scumbags got what they deserved. Everyone in and around the Houghton area is now safer.

Last edited:
So it’s being turned round now, it’s all about them and the “injustice”, no doubt there’ll be a constant campaign to release “the nine”.
Never mind the poor boy who’s life has been snuffed out before his prime.
They’re guilty, they surrounded the boy ten against one and beat him, apart from the low life that put the knife in.
Guilty as fuck.

So it’s being turned round now, it’s all about them and the “injustice”, no doubt there’ll be a constant campaign to release “the nine”.
Never mind the poor boy who’s life has been snuffed out before his prime.
They’re guilty, they surrounded the boy ten against one and beat him, apart from the low life that put the knife in.
Guilty as fuck.

I wonder how many of the nine would swap their supposed “unfair” situation, for that of the victim.

My whole problem with that is not one of them got a life sentence. When are we going to stop confusing the matter and calling it life. They have actually got very lenient sentences in my eyes. Life is not 15-17 years or whatever it is. Can’t call 8 years a life sentence at 14 years old. 22 when he gets out, he won’t be bothered one bit

My whole problem with that is not one of them got a life sentence. When are we going to stop confusing the matter and calling it life. They have actually got very lenient sentences in my eyes. Life is not 15-17 years or whatever it is. Can’t call 8 years a life sentence at 14 years old. 22 when he gets out, he won’t be bothered one bit
Anyone getting 12 years now is likely to be out by 5 on license. Have these scruffs been on remand I assume btw?

I'm not too sure whether their appeals will be accepted as the usual grounds to be granted an appeal are:
  • The Judge made an error of law during the trial;
  • The Judge misdirected the jury in law or fact in his summing up;
  • There was otherwise a procedural irregularity during the trial;
  • The verdicts were inconsistent;
The usual successful grounds for an appeal are fresh evidence otherwise the Court of Appeal should consider the verdict of the jury who heard the evidence in court as paramount.

Back