10 teenagers found guilty of murder in Houghton case

I don’t support the death penalty but cases like this test my resolve on that.

I know people say kids were always bad, but there’s something about modern society that is warping the minds of our young people today.

Barely a day goes by without teenagers stabbing each other, or other people, even just random strangers.

A shocking case. 30 teenagers, not a gang but a crowd, chased him and his friends down for a fight.

What the fuck is going on when there are crowds of teenagers roaming the street looking to violently assault strangers?

Was it not only last year a man was randomly stabbed to death by a group of teenagers in the middle of Newcastle?

The chair is too good for them. Put the lot of them behind bars. Forever.
It's been like that at Houghton feast for as long as I can remember, It's why I've never been, should be shut down.

Bet a fair chunk of the families are wailing on social media about how no one can judge their little angles but god and people should shut up because you don't know he's a good lad really he always sees his nana on a Sunday and on and on and on and on and on rather than look in the mirror and ask how they raised a feral animal.
I wish the names were released as I'd like to know which sort of families I'm living amongst.
It's been like that at Houghton feast for as long as I can remember, It's why I've never been, should be shut down.
Always bother there but this is another extreme altogether.

Sadly not. Keeping people in prison is expensive and the public doesn't really want to pay for it.
Interesting really. That comment about the lad who killed Connor brown, 20 years minimum term. So he could be out when he's about 40 in reality if he's well behaved and has remorse.

Why should he get out? Beyond me why he deserves to potentially live 50 year back outside.

Bet a fair chunk of the families are wailing on social media about how no one can judge their little angles but god and people should shut up because you don't know he's a good lad really he always sees his nana on a Sunday and on and on and on and on and on rather than look in the mirror and ask how they raised a feral animal.
Already happened. It wasn’t long ago one of the mothers was arguing on one of the local
Facebook groups about how innocent her son was etc etc. She was arguing with the mother of the deceased lad :neutral:

I don’t support the death penalty but cases like this test my resolve on that.

I know people say kids were always bad, but there’s something about modern society that is warping the minds of our young people today.

Barely a day goes by without teenagers stabbing each other, or other people, even just random strangers.

A shocking case. 30 teenagers, not a gang but a crowd, chased him and his friends down for a fight.

What the fuck is going on when there are crowds of teenagers roaming the street looking to violently assault strangers?

Was it not only last year a man was randomly stabbed to death by a group of teenagers in the middle of Newcastle?

The chair is too good for them. Put the lot of them behind bars. Forever.
No Respect of authority, No discipline at home or school, lacking in mental awareness and capacity and (controversial some may say ) the single parent family environment. For crimes like this, where a life is taken without any doubt, there is only one suitable punishment.

No Respect of authority, No discipline at home or school, lacking in mental awareness and capacity and (controversial some may say ) the single parent family environment. For crimes like this, where a life is taken without any doubt, there is only one suitable punishment.
You've listed some contributing factors but that's not exactly absolute. Not everyone in those situations that you listed turns into pondlife, let alone outright murderers.

Last edited:
I'm totally against the death penalty but i'm totally for a Worlds toughest prison sentencing policy . On frijj's points ,take me back 45 years ,fair on thompson park ,low southwick v high southwick ,running around chucking milk bottles at each other ,half bricks . 4 lads giving a lad on his own a dig for nowt .Now you have it with knives and social media glamourising it all. Its a strange feeling when you out number people ,look at footy hooligans when someone goes down people turn into idiots capable of murdering someone .Blokes have a lot to answer for .
My lad is 17 and it could be him tomorrow ,random,then gone .As i say f..k the caring bit ,let them do proper time in shit conditions

:eek: f***ing hell that's grim.

Regarding the naming of them, how come Thompson and Venables were named, but these won't be?
Yeah couldn’t believe it when I was shown it. One of the mothers was questioning the deceased lads mother about a signed Tyson Fury robe that the lad was buried in!!! Sadly it’s not surprising though when you hear the names.

When they hit 18 will they then be named? I don’t really understand it.

Already happened. It wasn’t long ago one of the mothers was arguing on one of the local
Facebook groups about how innocent her son was etc etc. She was arguing with the mother of the deceased lad :neutral:

I’ve already seen 2 Facebook posts regarding it.

RIP Jack

Back