10% off in PSN store this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your dog.

Looks cool as ferk. Wish he was actually mine.

No blinkers just give me link to the stats in forms of lists, graphs or charts. Owt really. Not just you saying "it is FACT" them expecting me to believe you. This the second separate time I've asked to you show me the proof and you failed to the first time. Now go on. You can do it.

This.

Phil just stated a FACT. How long was PS down when it got hacked before? At least 2 weeks FACT

That's more than Xbox live has ever been down right there
a personal opinion is not a fact, it means you have determined it as a fact not that others see it as one.

its going to be subjective based on your personal experience, of which you are exaggerating for 'comic' effect, you have no personal experience of PSN downtime....or indeed of XBL downtime based on you not owning a Playstation and from never being disconnected from Xbox over christmas.
In fact im pretty much baffled as to why you felt the need to express an opinion on something which in all reality does not matter one bit to you.

Like a game of Call of Duty when a camper types keeps knocking off a superstar runner type.

a personal opinion is not a fact, it means you have determined it as a fact not that others see it as one.

its going to be subjective based on your personal experience, of which you are exaggerating for 'comic' effect, you have no personal experience of PSN downtime....or indeed of XBL downtime based on you not owning a Playstation and from never being disconnected from Xbox over christmas.
In fact im pretty much baffled as to why you felt the need to express an opinion on something which in all reality does not matter one bit to you.

I owned a PS3 when it was offline for 2 or 3 weeks whatever it was so I do have "personal experience". As I've already said my original comment was in regards to Xbox live but you PS users are really weird when someone tries to talk about xbox at all. Someone mentioned MS so I commented.

No blinkers just give me link to the stats in forms of lists, graphs or charts. Owt really. Not just you saying "it is FACT" them expecting me to believe you. This the second separate time I've asked to you show me the proof and you failed to the first time. Now go on. You can do it.

Google is your friend. I've got nothing to prove because I'm not the one in denial. The facts are there go read them.

I owned a PS3 when it was offline for 2 or 3 weeks whatever it was so I do have "personal experience". As I've already said my original comment was in regards to Xbox live but you PS users are really weird when someone tries to talk about xbox at all. Someone mentioned MS so I commented.

Google is your friend. I've got nothing to prove because I'm not the one in denial. The facts are there go read them.
You still going on about this. Must be eating away at you. Let it go you failed miserably at your task.

Sony have came out and said that the discount is not able to be used on preorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back