10% off in PSN store this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're tedious.
I'm still waiting for the facts on psn being down more than xbl. So until you've got the facts to show us which down more I suggest you stop your obsession with the psn.
What facts?? Psn was down for days over Xmas, live was down for one day! FACT! People had to change router settings to get back on psn, in all the years I've been on live I've never had to do that.. I'm not a Microsoft fanboy either, I've got a ps3(launch) and will get a ps4 this year..

What facts?? Psn was down for days over Xmas, live was down for one day! FACT! People had to change router settings to get back on psn, in all the years I've been on live I've never had to do that.. I'm not a Microsoft fanboy either, I've got a ps3(launch) and will get a ps4 this year..
He said he had facts that psn has been down more than xbl. I just asked him to show me. I've both consoles so if one down I use other but I'd like to see his facts.

He said he had facts that psn has been down more than xbl. I just asked him to show me. I've both consoles so if one down I use other but I'd like to see his facts.

Phil just stated a FACT. How long was PS down when it got hacked before? At least 2 weeks FACT

That's more than Xbox live has ever been down right there

Phil just stated a FACT. How long was PS down when it got hacked before? At least 2 weeks FACT

That's more than Xbox live has ever been down right there

Ever? You have proof of that? £50 to your chosen charity of you can prove that. Now calm down and stay away from the caps lock. It's nearly your bath time.

Pointless. No matter what I posted you would say it was a load of shite so I'm not going to waste my time when you have your PS blinkers on
No blinkers just give me link to the stats in forms of lists, graphs or charts. Owt really. Not just you saying "it is FACT" them expecting me to believe you. This the second separate time I've asked to you show me the proof and you failed to the first time. Now go on. You can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back