10% off in PSN store this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim fandango and resident evil remake for me then. Maybe some drive club ad ons.

So as an apology from Sony we have to buy something to get the reward? Unbelievable.
You also get a 5 days free on PS+. Don't suppose they could do much else really. They're a business. Interesting to see if MS do the same.

Grim fandango and resident evil remake for me then. Maybe some drive club ad ons.

You also get a 5 days free on PS+. Don't suppose they could do much else really. They're a business. Interesting to see if MS do the same.

Aye but you still have to dip into your wallet.

Sorry about the downtime fancy spending some money and we will give you 10% off. Nar. Suck me plums.

prob just pre-order uncharted 4, will definitely buy it when it comes out so may as well get something off it

Can't remember the last time I couldn't get on.

Available just after all my post X-mas uni assignments will be finished and handed in. Grim Fandango and REMake I think maybe.

It wasn't exactly their fault the attacks happened though was it. DDoS is pretty much impossible to defend against.

They didn't have to compensate people for it, but they did anyway, yet people still manage to bitch and moan about it.

Why do you think that is bait. That was a genuine response
As all you post is poor bait. Do carry on though as one day you'll naturally have bait that will work. Now go play on an Xbox thread like a good lad.

Shit bait that like.
You're tedious.
I'm still waiting for the facts on psn being down more than xbl. So until you've got the facts to show us which down more I suggest you stop your obsession with the psn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back