1 point from a possible 21

Sacking Mowbray :lol: dear me what a stupid decision that was, he had these lads playing at their absolute ceiling in terms of ability last season & they loved playing for him all he needed/possibly asked for was a bit experience CF,DM - had speakman listened & done his job we`d have been challenging this season instead he sacked him & left us with the shite we`ve had/got right now - massive summer ahead otherwise next season will be hideous

Sacking Mowbray :lol: dear me what a stupid decision that was, he had these lads playing at their absolute ceiling in terms of ability last season & they loved playing for him all he needed/possibly asked for was a bit experience CF,DM - had speakman listened & done his job we`d have been challenging this season instead he sacked him & left us with the shite we`ve had/got right now - massive summer ahead otherwise next season will be hideous
3 or 4 million pounds, or the Stewart money on a striker who can play as a number 9 and a dcm who can pass and actually put in a tackle, but 3 transfer windows later........

Instead of getting an experienced CM and one competent striker he signs Styles on loan... Mind boggling

I still blame f***ing fat Frank Lampard for getting sacked and Simms going back to Everton. Imagine he plays instead of Gelhardt every game. Sliding doors moment.

This season has been a f***ing horror show.
If that had happened we'd probably be watching Hemir and Hjelde stink out the premier league under this clown's direction.

Back