👀 Tim Martin’s wallet.

Worra load of bollocks.
I mean what he said. He deliberately undercuts everyone for the sole purpose of ruining any opposition

its so easy to understand but they refuse to accept reality. Why has he called for more EU visas so he can employ cheaper staff?

what’s happened to levelling up and high wages promised?

these things did happen so why do they refuse to accept
They pay £9.60 per hour apparently so slightly above minimum wage. I’m actually surprised by that.
Not if he gets his EU staff visas he won’t

Does you boss go out in public to prove how much of a dickhead he is? Sure loads bosses are dickheads, but they keep their head down so anything they say does not effect the business.
He shouldn't have got involved in politics that was a stupid move by him. High profile celebrities and businessmen should stay clear of letting anybody know which side of the divide they are. As we can see on this thread it just leads to anger and hatred.
There's a whole list of newspapers and other media who have had to print apologies and retractions. I don't know if he's sued anybody for any of the lies though.
I don't give a toss about his politics that's his business. I do though like that he has saved so many old buildings from the wrecking ball.
I have a thing for old cinemas and he's saved a few, plus returned them to their former glory. Not just stuck a few tables in and created a bingo hall.
The pub at Blyth is worth the drive up just to marvel at something that has been returned to its heyday. It's like stepping back in time.

35 years of contributing 👍 Looking forward to my £185 a week or whatever it will be when the time comes.Ill have crack on a bit to squander it.🍺
Thats good.
Would be nice if you could maybe spend some in Blighty aswell to help out ?
I mean if everyone stopped contributing after 35 yrs we would be even more screwed.
He has no employees as he doesn't work.
No shame in being out of work if due to health problems etc , however like many of the 'usuals' they are quick to have a go at those employing others whilst doing bugger all themselves to help out with employing others on these higher wages they seem to think are achievable.

Last edited:
Thats good.
Would be nice if you could maybe spend some in Blighty aswell to help out ?
I mean if everyone stopped contributing after 35 yrs we would be even more screwed.
In the late 80s I was told state pensions wad be unlikely to exist in the mid 2030s so started a PP.Yet the UK govt will still get it's share of 75%of it.There you go I'll be helping out.😜

Back