€125,000 A Week Offered To Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarily - Fletcher and Graham were probably on a comparative wage combined each week.

I really don't get people complaining about this one. Quality over quantity.

Give me Dzeko on £100,000 a week over a couple of knackers who would likely cost the same on the wage bill.

Bloody good point
Add in the wages of NDoye as well who is now gone

Scary the amount of money we have wasted over the last few years
Hopefully Sam can get rid of the shit and use the money on players who will improve us. So far so good

Scarily - Fletcher and Graham were probably on a comparative wage combined each week.

I really don't get people complaining about this one. Quality over quantity.

Give me Dzeko on £100,000 a week over a couple of knackers who would likely cost the same on the wage bill.

People who don't want us to sign Dzeko because of wage demands in this era of billion pound TV deals have so little ambition for the club it's a bit sad.

When was the last time we signed a player of Dzeko's calibre though?

Not what I mean, I just hear it all the time. We have signed players of various quality, lets see how they actually play for us before we say they are the best player at the club.

Good example is the hype surrounding Lens compared to Kirchoff, and look at how they turned out.

Not what I mean, I just hear it all the time. We have signed players of various quality, lets see how they actually play for us before we say they are the best player at the club.

Good example is the hype surrounding Lens compared to Kirchoff, and look at how they turned out.
I understand that but we're talking about Edin Dzeko, a player who was arguably world class only a couple years ago when we was in form at City. Bit different to Jeremain Lens. There's a more likely chance he would be a success for us for one.

I understand that but we're talking about Edin Dzeko, a player who was arguably world class only a couple years ago when we was in form at City. Bit different to Jeremain Lens. There's a more likely chance he would be a success for us for one.

I agree, and I'm excited about it.

How would Dzeko and Defoe work defensively? Which one of them is up for a bit of a modern pressing game?

But 442 hardly exists anymore Mexico, as almost all teams play with some form of a 5 man MF, especially when not in possession.

Defoe has played off the likes of Crouch, Berbatov, Sheringham, Adebayour and Pavlyuchenko in his prime, with great effect and Big Sam also proved Advocaat wrong by showing that he could also score goals by playing alone upfront as well.

However, JD would be even more effective playing off a big man for us, especially as he's getting on a bit now at 33, and if that means just dropping off a little, then so be it. Anyway Big Sam will know how to get the best out of him once again and with which system, but I reckon Defoe playing just behind Dzeko centrally, would be brilliant.

The defensive responsibilities shown by Khazri and Borini last season were excellent and if we were fortunate enough to sign Ayew this summer, I'm sure that tracking back will be in his remit too.

But 442 hardly exists anymore Mexico, as almost all teams play with some form of a 5 man MF, especially when not in possession.

Defoe has played off the likes of Crouch, Berbatov, Sheringham, Adebayour and Pavlyuchenko in his prime, with great effect and Big Sam also proved Advocaat wrong by showing that he could also score goals by playing alone upfront as well.

However, JD would be even more effective playing off a big man for us, especially as he's getting on a bit now at 33, and if that means just dropping off a little, then so be it. Anyway Big Sam will know how to get the best out of him once again and with which system, but I reckon Defoe playing just behind Dzeko centrally, would be brilliant.

The defensive responsibilities shown by Khazri and Borini last season were excellent and if we were fortunate enough to sign Ayew this summer, I'm sure that tracking back will be in his remit too.

Leicester won the title playing 442

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back