“We’re on our knees” says ICU Nurse

Not his fault to be fair, he's always been a f***ing buffoon and made no secret of his contempt for real people... Yet they still voted for him. Cameron is the biggest culprit in my book, that referendum changed the way people think
Also made it a public vs private sector battle

The vitriol on here for public sector workers at the time was shocking.

quiet as fuck now though aren’t they?

The Italians tried to warn us what was coming. We chose to delay any action.
Our airports are still open for business
Also made it a public vs private sector battle

The vitriol on here for public sector workers at the time was shocking.

quiet as fuck now though aren’t they?
Haven’t heard anyone use the phrase ‘virtue signalling’ for a while either
I think this thread title is wrong. "Tory Bashers thread" would be more akin.
Mass murderer bashers would be more accurate again

Last edited:
Last edited:
If it quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck then it probably is a duck. By all means pull together but as many have pointed out, all that austerity when it wasn’t needed with a view to giving some tax breaks, has got us where we are now. There was a big pandemic exercise a couple of years ago that, from what i have heard, told what a mess we would be in if it ever happened for real. To have not acted on that is probably misconduct in public office. The question is whether Cameron, May or Johnson is culpable. Perhaps lock all 3 up?

What do you expect?
They have caused the stretching of the NHS with 10 years of cuts and privatisation. The only thing they have done competently is starve public services for ten years.
Oh and ignored the findings of a report on how prepared or not we are for a pandemic.

I’m getting sick of normal people defending these incompetent corporate lapdogs. They are actually defending the indefensible almost.

What do you expect?
They have caused the stretching of the NHS with 10 years of cuts and privatisation. The only thing they have done competently is starve public services for ten years.
Oh and ignored the findings of a report on how prepared or not we are for a pandemic.

I’m getting sick of normal people defending these incompetent corporate lapdogs. They are actually defending the indefensible almost.
Normal worries me. You can still find the regulars on here but they seem to have gone quiet in the last couple of days,

Back