“Falklands will be under Argentine control within 20 years”, Timerman tells UK media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: “Falklands will be under Argentine control within 20 years”, Timerman tells UK me

Fcuk off fella, your spoiling for a fight and ive got bigger and better things to do.

Maybe he is, but he's also correct in everything he said.

Re: “Falklands will be under Argentine control within 20 years”, Timerman tells UK me

Maybe he is, but he's also correct in everything he said.

Well im not entertaining it, thanks all the same, i spent enough time last time.

Keeping the islands British costs an estimated 40 million pounds a year, id personally like that money spent on our childrens education, our health service, public services here in the UK.
Im pretty sure The Gas reserves found must be worth a fortune because im sure thats the real and only reason and nothing to do with the islanders wishs.
That wouldnt be the issue. If we took out troops off the Falklands we'd merely put them somewhere else abroad. It may even cost us more.

We have to put our troops somewhere so it might as well be in the Falklands.

Well im not entertaining it, thanks all the same, i spent enough time last time.

Would you have supported the Nazi's 'right' to invade Poland? - serious question - because to me, that's the moral equivalent of what the Argies are up to.

The Argies should put up or shut up.

They wouldn't dare put up, so they should shut up.

I'd be a bit worried if they get a South American Union together and start boycoutting our goods and services, especially if we leave the EU.

He told a press conference: "The Falklands islanders do not exist. What exists is British citizens who live in the Islas Malvinas.

http://news.sky.com/story/1048482/argentina-falklands-islanders-dont-exist

"There are very few inhabitants of the Islas Malvinas who were born in the Islas Malvinas but for us, they are Argentinian citizens," he said.

What? Is this bloke pissed?

He told a press conference: "The Falklands islanders do not exist. What exists is British citizens who live in the Islas Malvinas.

http://news.sky.com/story/1048482/argentina-falklands-islanders-dont-exist

"There are very few inhabitants of the Islas Malvinas who were born in the Islas Malvinas but for us, they are Argentinian citizens," he said.

What? Is this bloke pissed?

Exactly. One minute they are British so I'm assuming they would be moved. This is what Kercher came out with.
Next minute they are Argentinian.
Either way, if they were to be in RG control, I would fear for the well being of the islanders. And when a British person's well being is put under threat by any other country I would expect our country to step in politically or by force.
Their politicians are like their countries economy...backwards and in complete disarray

Keeping the islands British costs an estimated 40 million pounds a year, id personally like that money spent on our childrens education, our health service, public services here in the UK.
Im pretty sure The Gas reserves found must be worth a fortune because im sure thats the real and only reason and nothing to do with the islanders wishs.

We pay £57m per day to be part of the EU...

I'd be a bit worried if they get a South American Union together and start boycoutting our goods and services, especially if we leave the EU.

I think they all kept quiet last time in case of burning bridges but reports were muting by the fact none of them have backed Kercher in her UN appeals that they didn't support their beliefs.

If an islanders needs a serious operation where do they go?

If an islanders needs a serious operation where do they go?
I'm assuming they go to the military hospital on the island or Chile.

We pay £57m per day to be part of the EU...

How much is it worth?

I know we are financially better off now than before we joined.

How much is it worth?

Proof? Not denying that you are correct, merely interested too see the stats.

How much is it worth?

Not much, we have a trade deficit with the rest of the EU and pay for the privilege.

Fcuk off fella, your spoiling for a fight and ive got bigger and better things to do.

You're a f***ing idiot, to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back