“Falklands will be under Argentine control within 20 years”, Timerman tells UK media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: “Falklands will be under Argentine control within 20 years”, Timerman tells UK me

De dum de dum de dum de dump
...... Nope staying out of this one.

Nobody gives a shit, outside of the UK and Argentina.

TBF one of our new destroyers would wipe out their airforce and navy in one go.

However i think that maybe a tad more difficult.

Re: “Falklands will be under Argentine control within 20 years”, Timerman tells UK me

We will have our two new large carriers by then.No chance of them taking the Falklands by force.

We will have our two new large carriers by then.No chance of them taking the Falklands by force.
The RG's have already stated last year through Puricelli, their armed forces person that if the Uk forces werent there they would invade.

Their whining and bitching about this issue is frankly embarrassing. The sane world must wonder wTF is the matter with RG Land.

Their frustration will grow but there is nothing they can do about the situation and they know it.

The RG's have already stated last year through Puricelli, their armed forces person that if the Uk forces werent there they would invade.

Their whining and bitching about this issue is frankly embarrassing. The sane world must wonder wTF is the matter with RG Land.

Their frustration will grow but there is nothing they can do about the situation and they know it.

I reckon they are so poorly equipped, that the SMB could fight them off.

I reckon they are so poorly equipped, that the SMB could fight them off.
The Rg Govt has kept their armed forces deliberately weak due to the country's history of military junta's.

They reap what they sew.

their behaviour since oil was discovered has been appalling and even before we get to the 30 other things that they have lied and deceived people about what gets me is that:

1. there might not be any oil, and
2. even if their was the Rg's have shown themselves totally incompetent at capitalising on their own very considerable resources never mind oil in the FI.

The country is now a basket case.

A ruling in New york over the next few days may bankrupt them.

About as likely as the Spaniards getting their hands on Gib again.

Falkland Islander veto uk rule and the future king of England spent time at the Falklands. This say's no time soon will the Argies get the Falklands. Fact

http://en.mercopress.com/2013/02/05...hin-20-years-timerman-tells-uk-media#comments

f***ing wanker. He walks into the UK, disrespects all and sundry, walks into parliament, disrespects it, bad mouths the UK and then promptly sends out arrangements to hold a press conference tomorrow.

the breath taking arrogance of these RG arseholes is seriously out of order.

Tin Head Man is starting to take on the persona of the Iraqi information minister as each day goes by.

You literally dont know where to start on the lies these wankers are spouting.
Dont you just love a 'jingoist'?

About as likely as the Spaniards getting their hands on Gib again.
About as likely as China regaining control of Hong Kong from the UK..oh!

monstrous;14406011 About as likely as China regaining control of Hong Kong from the UK..oh![/QUOTE said:
Different situation altogether though, Hong Kong was 'leased' from China and was always going to be handed back in 1999 as part of the agreement.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/fe...trol-argentina

Explaining his refusal to meet the islanders, Timerman, speaking at the Argentinian embassy in Mayfair, said: "We have been trying to find a peaceful solution for 180 years. I think the fanatics are not in Buenos Aires [but] maybe in the United Kingdom because they are 14,000km away from the islands. And I think they are using the people living in the islands for political [reasons] and to have access to oil and natural resources which belong to the Argentine people. I think we are not fanatical at all.

so what happened 31 years ago, ya fooking numpty.

not sure the RG Navy is up for a fight at the moment. ARA Santisima Trinidad

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

The only thing annoying about that is lads lost their lives fighting for it, thanks again General Galtieri
Tidied for ya :roll:

Surely in the ways the world is changing as he puts it, it should be put to the people of the island?. And what they want should be the end of the matter.

Just to piss them off we should invade and take control over argentina.

Surely in the ways the world is changing as he puts it, it should be put to the people of the island?. And what they want should be the end of the matter.

you mean like this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18412195

The Falkland Islands will hold a referendum on its "political status" in a bid to end the dispute with Argentina over the archipelago's sovereignty.

unfortnatly the RG's think like this...

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-02-05/argentina-must-respect-the-interests-of-falkland-islanders-not-their-wishes/

Mr Timerman told the MPs that Argentina would not recognise a referendum of the islanders planned for next month on whether they want to remain part of the UK. He said:

“The self-determination referendum doesn't apply to the Malvinas. It is not a colonised people, it is a colonised territory.

It is not a matter for negotiation. Not one single country in the world recognises the sovereignty of the United Kingdom in the Malvinas.

We have to respect the interests of the people living in the area but not the wishes."

It has been many of times and the islanders have always said they want british control. Im sure i read the argies under control said they would move them off the island.

Another rg prick making his mouth go. We wont hand them back so if you want them you will have to take them and that will never happen.

He states that no other country supports us? I doubt that very much considering the plight of their finances. Also, kercher took this to a un function or summit and no other country showed up to hear what she had to say.

They probably will if the Govt keeps reducing the size of the Navy. It's beginning to look the same size as the Marine Park boat fleet.

Ever seen our t45's mate? 7 more years and we will have a carrier task force. They are no match like a lot of countries. Our navy remains one of the strongest if not the, of course behind the yanks who love us

Last edited:

The funny thing is, going by their logic Argentina has no right to decide their own fate as they are a colonized country that drove out the original population.

If you go back far enough it pretty much goes for what half of the world or more?.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back