‘We are a young side’

Of course we have.
How else could we compete financially with established championship clubs who regularly sell players for 10 mil plus
Buy less and get better quality. If it’s just a case of collecting players we may as well sign another 16 in the next window or two for nominal amounts and hope.
Gonna be a big test and a massive indication of the hierarchys intent when Clark leaves and who replaces him, because all our creativity and all our goals are wrapped up in 1 player. Some unknown from the Uzbek 3rd division who costs 2m quid just isn’t going to replicate those qualities
Like it or not football clubs at our level cost money to own, all we are getting from kld is the 5m a season guaranteed but no extra funding, at that rate we aren’t going anywhere, and it’s unclear so far if the club will be repaying him back from the Clark money if he wants to be fully sustainable

Last edited:

QThat’s not proof. It’s not for me to disprove a speculative nonsense that you’re just thrown out in to the ether.

Do you have any proof or not?
It's just as much fact as you saying we have done it on the cheap.

It's intelligent speculation.
Unless you think the 16 people we bought are less than the 12 mil or so we brought in

I think it's probably about 15 mil in deficit

It's just as much fact as you saying we have done it on the cheap.

It's intelligent speculation.
Unless you think the 16 people we bought are less than the 12 mil or so we brought in

I think it's probably about 15 mil in deficit

You think we’ve “bought” 16 players?

Explains it all.

Back