‘Methven til I die’...

He probably isn't bothered tbh, for 12 months him and his mate got to play Billy Big bollocks on an unbelievable deal.

Its somewhat gratifying that their own stupidity cut short play time as a large football club chairman.

Disheartening however is that they won't see the damage they caused the club through messing about hit their own pockets.

He probably isn't bothered tbh, for 12 months him and his mate got to play Billy Big bollocks on an unbelievable deal.

Its somewhat gratifying that their own stupidity cut short play time as a large football club chairman.

Disheartening however is that they won't see the damage they caused the club through messing about hit their own pockets.

he owns as much of Sunderland as he did 3 years ago

he’s still here

that’s the downside to all this, they’re both still here

The arrogance blinding.
Never understood the NE, never made the connection with what the people are about and had never visited before.
Exposed on STID and cringed virtually every time he spoke. A posh David Brent from the office.
Complete sex magician .
he owns as much of Sunderland as he did 3 years ago

he’s still here

that’s the downside to all this, they’re both still here
They have no influence though. But I agree.

Thought he was the billy big bollocks using bad language in front of women in front of the telly cameras.

Where is he now?

he’s still here

he owns 6% of Sunderland like he did 3 years ago

he will make a massive profit
Complete sex magician .

They have no influence though. But I agree.

Donald will still have a man on the board

sure they don’t decide policy, that’s clear in our direction, but methven in particular hasn’t come out worse his 6% is increasing in value

which really really annoys me

the man is a complete failure in life, the head start he had in life, and this is how useless he is

Last edited:
he’s still here

he owns 6% of Sunderland like he did 3 years ago

he will make a massive profit

Donald will still have a man on the board

sure they don’t decide policy, that’s clear in our direction, but methven in particular hasn’t come out worse his 6% is increasing in value

which really really annoys me

the man is a complete failure in life, the head start he had in life, and this is how useless he is
Really annoys me too mate. Donald I have the biggest issue with. He promised to pay our parachute money back that funded a big chunk of his purchase and we know whats happening there. Could have been so vital to progressing the club that money.

Really annoys me too mate. Donald I have the biggest issue with. He promised to pay our parachute money back that funded a big chunk of his purchase and we know whats happening there. Could have been so vital to progressing the club that money.
Do you know what I’m embarrassed about.

I listened to the podcasts and believed them.

total idiot . I have had a real look at
Myself since .

I

if we had 20 million extra we’d not still be in this league

it’s criminal

I don’t know how it’s legal and I don’t know how they can step foot in Sunderland

the worst thing that’s ever happened to the club in our long history

Last edited:

Back