£500 voucher for retail and hospitality

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was wondering about that. I hope they're giving some sort of change system.

Apparently if it happens it will be some sort of voucher which cant be spent online and cant be banked. It must be physically spent. It is to used to stimulate the Leiusre and Hospitality industries mainly

If it happens

Apparently if it happens it will be some sort of voucher which cant be spent online and cant be banked. It must be physically spent. It is to used to stimulate the Leiusre and Hospitality industries mainly

If it happens

i know, thats what i said further up. its for any covid hit firm or spent face to face

If it happens

Miller and Carters Tomahawk Steak for tea and a couple of pints of Cocktail

If it happens
Season Ticket ?

Good question that. Classed as Leisure I suppose, so yes.

If it happens think I would support small local businesses though.
i agree- a savaloy dip from my local butchers everyday for a year will be money well spent for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back