£16 for a can of lager 🤦🏻‍♂️

You're not the target audience in the same way I would rather drink a bottle of Jam Shed than a £200 bottle of Chablis; or a Jack Daniels instead of a 'proper' whiskey/bourbon :lol:

Aye I have. I think they’re currently selling it in the punch bowl. I had a glass there. It’s like Sherry. I have just bought 3 bottles of 2018 Laneberg wine from them in Gateshead. They’ve packed in now like. Saving them for a later date. Have you tried any of them? They’re going for a canny bit now.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

I’ve got 50 odd bottles of wine at the minute :lol:

Have you been to that place in Cornwall that makes rattler? They’re doing a brandy. I had it a few times at lenclume and it’s absolutely terrible. It’s like badly fermented cider. Really harsh and the opposite of smooth cognac.
I had the Bacchus and a red which I can't remember. The white was alright but the red was pretty bad.

English Reds are notoriously bad like. Don’t know why anyone bothers. I’m not expecting much but thought I’d have them as they’re shut now.
They did get in fortnum and mason (on an f&m own label)

I think if it was from another random town I would have thought it was a lot worse

Look at the state of this. It has been reduced as well. Who is going to pay that man? £64 for four little cans :lol:

Beer prices are ridiculous these days.

At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.
Just got one of these in an advent calendar :lol:

Good beer but no chance I’d be buying it at full price.

Back