£16 for a can of lager 🤦🏻‍♂️

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Look at the state of this. It has been reduced as well. Who is going to pay that man? £64 for four little cans :lol:

Beer prices are ridiculous these days.

At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.

Can’t get my head round the price they charge for little cans of craft ales , doesn’t make sense.
Was in the Newcastle Taps the other day and they were advertising a 330ml can for £15.40 for some 7% ale.
Worlds gone mad.

Can’t get my head round the price they charge for little cans of craft ales , doesn’t make sense.
Was in the Newcastle Taps the other day and they were advertising a 330ml can for £15.40 for some 7% ale.
Worlds gone mad.
It has. I seen a pint in by the river the other week. £15 :lol: At least dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask

Not withstanding the 11.5%, so about 3x the normal strength of a beer and the additional taxes and production costs that this entails, plus the import cost from Sweden.

Its still insane.

There’s some proper snobbery in action here. I saw a bottle of wine/whisky for £300 the other day, would that draw the same response.
Stick to your cooking lagers

I think you can like good ale and still think £16 for a 330ml can of beer you are going to drink at home is way OTT.

Nowt wrang with a nice cooking lager either.

Not withstanding the 11.5%, so about 3x the normal strength of a beer and the additional taxes and production costs that this entails, plus the import cost from Sweden.

Its still insane.

Is it definitely an import? I know Omnipollo opened their own brewery a few years ago but they still do a bit of cuckoo brewing I think.

Back