£106 million lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
If charities want money, they should do the f***ing lottery. ;)

Nah, I just don't think I would. If I ever dream about winning the lottery, which is very seldom, I never think to myself 'Yeah, I'd love to give to charity'.

Me, me, me, me, ME!!

What to you mean if charities want money,of course they do that is there sole purpose to raise money for the less fortunate of society,although that concept seems a bit alien to you

What to you mean if charities want money,of course they do that is there sole purpose to raise money for the less fortunate of society,although that concept seems a bit alien to you

I really don't see the problem. Hypothetically, I won an absolute fortune that will see me doing what I want with it.

Where's the problem?

Serious question by the way.

I really don't see the problem. Hypothetically, I won an absolute fortune that will see me doing what I want with it.

Where's the problem?

Serious question by the way.

Serious I thought you were joking.

But seen as you asked the question would you not get any joy making some other people happy with your wealth.

No problem mate your choice,just if I won an absolute fortune don't get me wrong I would spend most of it on myself but would also get great joy trying to make other people's lives happier as well by giving some of that absolute fortune away.

But seen as you asked the question would you not get any joy making some other people happy with your wealth.

No problem mate your choice,just if I won an absolute fortune don't get me wrong I would spend most of it on myself but would also get great joy trying to make other people's lives happier as well by giving some of that absolute fortune away.

Who the fuck are you compared to the voice of reason and the well hung voice from above? Fuck off you imposter and take your sensible shite with you

Ok, while it sounds like I'm a bit of a selfish prick, don't forget I'd look after family (some begrudgingly) & friends. The begrudgingly thing is that I honestly can't stand one of my brothers. He's an absolute drunken pisshead who doesn't have a good word to say about anyone. He's in his 40's, lives at 'home' & has put my parents through hell with his antics over the years. Me? I just get on with things & let people live their lives. Mostly.

So, yes, I would still give that absolute dickhead the same as all the rest. I wouldn't give him a chance to justify his thoughts.

While I'm sure giving other people the chance of happiness cos of donating to charity is absolutely fantastic, it's just something I've never thought about. Simply because I was never in the position to give to charity. I mean proper give to charity, not throw a few quid in to a collection box at Christmas.

I do, however, find it slightly strange though that someone has, seemingly, such an issue about how some stranger on the internet would spend their hypothetical lotto winnings.

Hire a team of top food scientists to invent the perfect sauce to accompany steak.
Hire me. I would host a party every month and for food I would put on burritos (easy, quick and good with beer) I would put different foods so it was a make your own type of thing (honestly try it next time you have a party) 1 of the selections was steak pieces. I made a steak sauce that was to die for, I really think I should bottle it and sell it

Ok, while it sounds like I'm a bit of a selfish prick, don't forget I'd look after family (some begrudgingly) & friends. The begrudgingly thing is that I honestly can't stand one of my brothers. He's an absolute drunken pisshead who doesn't have a good word to say about anyone. He's in his 40's, lives at 'home' & has put my parents through hell with his antics over the years. Me? I just get on with things & let people live their lives. Mostly.

So, yes, I would still give that absolute dickhead the same as all the rest. I wouldn't give him a chance to justify his thoughts.

While I'm sure giving other people the chance of happiness cos of donating to charity is absolutely fantastic, it's just something I've never thought about. Simply because I was never in the position to give to charity. I mean proper give to charity, not throw a few quid in to a collection box at Christmas.

I do, however, find it slightly strange though that someone has, seemingly, such an issue about how some stranger on the internet would spend their hypothetical lotto winnings.

No issue at all mate was just having a bit crack,that what board all about, just because I have a different opinion does not make it strange.

Like I said I thought you were half joking having a bit of a laugh yourself anyway.

Just wanted to say if I won,I would like to bring happiness into other people's lives as well as my own.

Think that fair enough,as I say you asked me to reply saying serious question so I did was just having a bit laugh till then.

• Homes on each continent and in major cities
  • Buy a private island
  • Get a helicopter and lessons and licence
  • Buy a non-league football club and get them up the divisions.
  • Exec box on the halfway line at the SoL.
  • Fly everywhere first class
  • Devise a legendary bucket list and do as much of it as possible.
  • Houses and cars for family and best friends
  • Get Butch Harmon to sort me golf swing out
  • Buy a chance to play for SAFC in a premier league game (dunno if possible)
  • Pay for a private concert from my favourite bands/singers.
  • Get a Bobby Moore suite at Wembley
  • Do some shrewd investments.
  • Fund some clinical trials in cancer research
  • Write a song and pay for it to get to #1 in the charts. Probably Sunderland-themed.
  • Live a playboy lifestyle on the cash and interest: basically just spend my time surrounded by strippers, drinking champagne and bucking fit lasses.
  • Buy tunstall birdman a lass who likes his shit poems.

That you would just give away £100,000,000.00 so easily.... ;)
Wouldn't want all that when all my mates are at work and that. Just dish it out and retire us all so we can enjoy it and have a good time with no worries of work. I'm sure we could cope fine with 6 mil...

Wouldn't want all that when all my mates are at work and that. Just dish it out and retire us all so we can enjoy it and have a good time with no worries of work. I'm sure we could cope fine with 6 mil...

Personally, I spend mine in the hope of eradicating famine and poverty in Benwell!

• Homes on each continent and in major cities
  • Buy a private island
  • Get a helicopter and lessons and licence
  • Buy a non-league football club and get them up the divisions.
  • Exec box on the halfway line at the SoL.
  • Fly everywhere first class
  • Devise a legendary bucket list and do as much of it as possible.
  • Houses and cars for family and best friends
  • Get Butch Harmon to sort me golf swing out
  • Buy a chance to play for SAFC in a premier league game (dunno if possible)
  • Pay for a private concert from my favourite bands/singers.
  • Get a Bobby Moore suite at Wembley
  • Do some shrewd investments.
  • Fund some clinical trials in cancer research
  • Write a song and pay for it to get to #1 in the charts. Probably Sunderland-themed.
  • Live a playboy lifestyle on the cash and interest: basically just spend my time surrounded by strippers, drinking champagne and bucking fit lasses.
  • Buy tunstall birdman a lass who likes his shit poems.

Thats pretty much perfect mate

If I won 106 million I'd give 100 people a mil each and keep 6 for us..

Having read the thread that has to be the biggest load of bullsh*t posted.

Nobody can say what they would do if a dream became reality, but that was just an attempt to be populist - no more, no less!

Post your real name/address and if it ever happens enjoy the begging letters that you will have invited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back