£106 million lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dirty bristow

Was it won btw?
But what would you honestly do if it was you?
I was emigrate immediately somewhere hot but keep a headquarters here for the match.
Buy at least an exec box and several season tickets for friends.
Pay off a few friends mortgages.
Set up a charity foundation, giving an initial lump sum to team George.
Liposuction and then get into shape the best I could.
Go to events I could never afford like the Ashes, last night of the proms, stuff like that.
Visit sights I have always wanted to see, currently that massive statue in Russia that someone on here put up t'other week.
Travel first class everywhere.
Have a custom house with a fuck off cinema room, loads of guest rooms, pool etc

Could spend 50 mill easy peasy sorting out family (and setting them up for life in the process) and other general frivolity. What the fuck I'd do with the other 50 mill would be the problem but one I could live with. Wouldn't move house.

Buy all the tickets in the South Stand to prevent the entry of the half price Hoolys that turn up to the match.

Probably spunk the rest on hookers and blow in Vegas for 2 weeks then gan back to work in my newly acquired Burger Van.

I'd quit uni
Get a mansion
Go to Dubai for a month
Get a fancy car
Give Short £30m with specific instructions on who to buy
Put the rest in a bank and live off interest

Always thought it'll lead to a boring life though - will be class for the first year or two but then you'll just be bored doing nowt all day

If I won 106 million I'd give 100 people a mil each and keep 6 for us..
Will be the first to pm you on here...

Sort out family/close friends
Buy a few places around the world (New York, Miami, Ibiza)
Holiday for family for a few weeks
Get a couple of cars
As with Bristow, go to things I wouldn't usually be able to afford (every away game, England home and away, cricket tours, F1 races around world)
Give some to local charities/funds
Then just do what I wanted for rest of life, holidays, cars, clothes etc

Pay off the mortgage & car. Probably make sure close family (parents, brother & in-laws) are okay. Treat ourselves a nice holiday. Then probably set quite a bit aside for future (ie pension etc).

Go to events I could never afford like the Ashes, last night of the proms, stuff like that.
Visit sights I have always wanted to see, currently that massive statue in Russia that someone on here put up t'other week.
Travel first class everywhere.
Have a custom house with a fuck off cinema room, loads of guest rooms, pool etc
Costs about a fiver standing... Just have to queue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back