£106 million lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't see what the problem is planning for the future. I'd do the same - put some aside to give myself something to help if needed for medical care in my old age.

It's all way and good having a good time now, should the worse come to worse think it best to have a safety cushion there to land on when health starts to take its toll.

I've got a safety not for when that happens

It's called youth in Asia

i wouldnt leave sunderland! prob build the biggest bestest zombie prove house in england! build an estate for friends and family, with a boozer on it! would be pointless being rich by my self! holiday lots! drink lots! party lots!still drink in sunderland anarl! buy a box! buy and kit out a bus for away days

i would give a fair bit to my 2 kids, my brother and sister and a couple of friends. 1 or 2 people off here ive met would benefit as well as 1 or 2 off here i havent met.

i would buy a nice big bungalow with a massive garden to keep me busy.

after that nowt much. dont like travelling so no holidays. nice motor maybe.

It was won in Spain
Prize Breakdown
Prize GBP Value (£) Euro Value (€) Winners
Match 5 and 2 Stars £109,589,905.00 €137,313,501.00 ( 1 winner )

I'd buy a biro and a notebook.

Spend about a day writing in the notebook.

Then spend most of the rest on the world's best hit man. Give him the notebook, let him get on with it.

I'd quit uni
Get a mansion
Go to Dubai for a month
Get a fancy car
Give Short £30m with specific instructions on who to buy
Put the rest in a bank and live off interest

Always thought it'll lead to a boring life though - will be class for the first year or two but then you'll just be bored doing nowt all day

Will be the first to pm you on here...
Bugger that, he has more money then you and wont do that so fuck him.

i wouldnt leave sunderland! prob build the biggest bestest zombie prove house in england! build an estate for friends and family, with a boozer on it! would be pointless being rich by my self! holiday lots! drink lots! party lots!still drink in sunderland anarl! buy a box! buy and kit out a bus for away days

Maybe invest in some English lessons too mate!!

Get a big fook off house in Southern Portugal near the Spanish border.
Get a big fook off house in London near Nott Hill, KHS, Cromwell Rd etc.
Get a big fook off house in Sunderland, Ashbrooke, Cleadon etc.
Get a box at the SOL.
Get some flash cars for each house.
Get a pub down the town and run it to make 1p profit a year, nee watered down beer and crackin auld jukebox and Dry Roasted nuts anarl.
Gan to all the major sporting events that I fancied in the world.
Buy a Warhol and Lichtenstein and Jones and Boty.
Travel the world except for the smelly bits.
Set up a Black Cat charity which would relocate all the unwanted Black kittens around the UK (that cat charities have trouble punting out) back to their spiritual homeland of the NE. Innoculations, snipping and red n white striped collars thrown in for nowt. SAFC related names for them compulsory.

Don't see what the problem is planning for the future. I'd do the same - put some aside to give myself something to help if needed for medical care in my old age.

It's all way and good having a good time now, should the worse come to worse think it best to have a safety cushion there to land on when health starts to take its toll.
It's one hundred million pounds man!

It's one hundred million pounds man!

So?

A few mill safety stored away to survive with after the inevitable collapse of banking computer systems, or to start again after the zombie war, or to bribe the alien overlords' human overseers. Or even to live in relative comfort in old age.

Never hurts be prepared for any contingency.

i would give a fair bit to my 2 kids, my brother and sister and a couple of friends. 1 or 2 people off here ive met would benefit as well as 1 or 2 off here i havent met.

i would buy a nice big bungalow with a massive garden to keep me busy.

after that nowt much. dont like travelling so no holidays. nice motor maybe.
I think the garden is a class idea. Somewhere to have parties and when people are at work/living a normal life it would be time to maintain it.

I would live somewhere hot like Thailand but also own a home in Banff to ski for Christmas.
I don't speak to my family but I would buy them all a house just so they can live a bit better of a life and put money in an account for my nieces and nephews so if they graduate uni they get £250,000 each.
My mates wouldn't get much as where would it end, plus its hard enough them getting a round out of me never mind a flash car. They would alway have somewhere to live in Thailand for free or banff for free and once every 4 years I'd pay for all my mates and family to meet up in a different part of the world to all hang for a month out in a reunion type way

So?

A few mill safety stored away to survive with after the inevitable collapse of banking computer systems, or to start again after the zombie war, or to bribe the alien overlords' human overseers. Or even to live in relative comfort in old age.

Never hurts be prepared for any contingency.
To bribe an alien? Here hew Alien god, al giv ya 5 million quid ta leave us alone man. The alien won't need money as he has took over the world

Gan to all the major sporting events in the world.
This, I like this idea a lot

f***ing Mugs game

Logon or register to see this image

The lottery is for the stupid, gullible, poor of our society.

Ask yourself who the wealthiest person in the world is. The answer isn't who they tell you it is.
It's that Colombian drug lord

Last edited:
Ive already got it planned.

- buy a few place each off here in NY, London and LA.

http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/s...e&channel=sales&language=eng&keyword=new york
- Id travel the world doing the stuff like Bristow said
- but so I wasn't alone Id "employ" a few our close pals so that we always have someone to go away with, without them worrying about time off and they would have enough money to live off e.g £150k per year. Say 6-8 families on that would give us a good mix of people to have around
- So on £106m, I'd probably put £30m in trust and then enjoy the rest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back