£106 million lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could spend 50 mill easy peasy sorting out family (and setting them up for life in the process) and other general frivolity. What the fuck I'd do with the other 50 mill would be the problem but one I could live with. Wouldn't move house.

You wouldn't move? I would like but just into a sensible sized home. Not a big daft mock tudor mansion or anything.

It's an obscene amount of money. Put that into a well-invested fund and you could easily get £5m a year just in interest and dividends.

To be honest, I'm not too sure.

Spent a long time on a tight budget, watching the bank balance, etc - I'd find it a bit difficult to just spend or buy stuff just cos I suddenly could.

Id buy a decent house somewhere, wouldn't fuck around building one because I'd hardly be in it for the first year at least, travelling all over the place. I'd half emigrate after that, probably have a house on a Greek island.

I'd have an executive box just for shite league cup games in the rain or so I could let my mates go, but I don't think I'd actually watch most games up there.

I don't think I'd get bored, if I did I'd probably buy a couple of pubs and restuarants and run them as I wanted; profit wouldn't matter.

I cannot delete this smilie: :lol:

I enjoyed the paying off the mortgage bit

It must be a hell of a mortgage if he is worried about financing the interest payments

And here's me worrying about having to steal tuna steaks for my dinner.

£106M and the radged bastard is still concerned about the future

Be a proper gadgey and piss it up the wall man

Don't see what the problem is planning for the future. I'd do the same - put some aside to give myself something to help if needed for medical care in my old age.

It's all way and good having a good time now, should the worse come to worse think it best to have a safety cushion there to land on when health starts to take its toll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back